Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Zeb Arrington 3

"ZEB! WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOU'VE AN INTERVIEW!" Aaliyah screamed, and I jolted awake.

"W-what! I have some time left don't worry." I mumbled without looking at the time and attempted to go back to my peaceful sleep. But of course not how can I even think of being peaceful when Aaliyah is here?

"I swear to god, Zeb, if you don't wake up I am going to throw you outta your balcony! It's already 7:45 you've 15 minutes to get ready," she said while poking me.

"Geez, woman! I am up! I am up!" I woke up and ran to the bathroom.

"I have already laid out your clothes on your bed! Now I have to leave I still have some packing to do." she yelled from the room.

"Okay!" I yelled back

"I'll pick you up at 8:10 sharp!" she said and I heard the front door shut.

I quickly got ready and picked up two granola bars from the fridge as I didn't have any time for proper breakfast. Jogging towards my front door I lock it behind me and walk downstairs, just then Aaliyah's car came to a stop in front of me. I quickly opened the door and sat. Then took a deep breath.

One

Two

Th-

"Shit shit shit! This fucking traffic sucks! Listen, Zeb, don't be nervous, I know you're going to kill it. My boss can be a hard shell sometimes, but I swear she takes good care of her employees, and the pay is really good too. So don't worry about anything just be yourself."

"I'll message you as soon as I'll reach the airport and call you when I'll reach Florida, and will also update you on mom's health." she finished.

I swear she is the most nervous person I've ever met. When it was her interview- God! She was so fucking anxious. But it went well. I am not so sure about my interview.

She suddenly pushed the brakes, and I saw the big fucking building that I've only seen a handful of times when I was dropping off Aaliyah to work.

I sighed and gave her a granola bar that I picked for her, "Thanks Aaliyah, I'll be fine (not) drive safe and I swear if you forget to call-" she cuts me off,

"I won't I swear." she gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Now get out it's 8:20 don't be late," she said and tried to hide her tears.

Fuck it sucks doesn't it? When you see your loved ones in pain knowing you can't do a single fucking thing to make it better. I hug her again, "God, Liya, don't worry aunt will be alright. I swear if I had any money on me I wouldn't have even thought about it before giving it all to her. It makes me feel like such a fucking loser. She and aunt have done so much for me and in return, I can't do anything to help them back.

"I don't know, Zeb. The land is the last option. And I just- it's - my father's last memory which I wanted to hold on to as long as I could've. But don't worry, okay? Everything happens for a reason. You get your ass out of my car and go give the interview."

I chuckled and got out of the car, "All the best little bro, I love you!" she yelled from the window.

I rolled my eyes but smiled "Thanks sis, take care, I love you too."

I walked and took a deep breath. Fuck! Will it make me less manly if I say I am fucking nervous?

I stood in the front of the building and looked up at the huge infrastructure, it was beautiful, and the Andruzzi logo on the top corner of the building fitted amazingly.

I walked to the door and a guard opened it for me, I gave him a smile which he returned. I walked towards the reception, where a woman in her mid 20's was sitting, looking at her nails.