The Last Area

As they entered the final area, they saw doors, two doors.

"What is this? A door to another dimension?" Eugene asked.

"We just have to pick the right one." Faith said.

The first door was made of oak wood, while the second was made of metal.

"I think it's this." Faith said as she held the doorknob of the first door, "I mean, I guess it makes sense. The front door was the same as this one, just— have different paterns."

"Ready your weapons then." Lawrence said.

When they told her they were ready, Faith turned the doorknob then slowly opened the door. Everything was clear.

"Let's go inside, be quiet." Harry instructed as they went inside.

However, Lawrence paused for a bit, and looked at the metal door and wondered.. "What's in there?"

"Lawrence? Aren't you coming?" Harry asked in concern.

"Go ahead, I think I'll check this one first." Lawrence said.

"I'll come with you—"

"They need you, I'll be there in no time, don't worry." He smiled.

"Tell us what's in there afterwards."

"Yeah sure."

Harry ran to the others, leaving Lawrence alone.

Lawrence held the doorknob of the metal door then opened it. He prepared his weapon just in case of surprises. The room was dark, the only light that shined the room was from outside. When he found the light switch, he turned it on. The ONLY THING that caught his eyes was the blackboard with red, blue, and green strings attached.

He analyzed the green string, and it seemed to be like a scavenger hunt thing. "It's like— tracking the places where we scavenged."

Next, he followed the red string. It was like— where they get resources like wood, metal, and other scraps. "Makes sense."

Finally, the blue string. When he analyzed it, it was nothing like the other strings. It was like a plan of— killing someone. His index finger followed the blue string. First, the name Elvis Harsher. Its name was crossed with a red marker. Second, Alvin Vegan. Crossed.
Third, Harper Lee. Crossed.

His finger stopped, his eyes widen, when he saw——

Tris Jenkins.... Crossed.

He backed away a few steps, his heartbeat fast, he tried to think what it was all about. He tried to find evidences of what that might probably be, but nothing. No luck. The ONLY evidence he had was the blackboard.

"Was it planned?.... Impossible. No. They didn't. They'd never do such thing..They'll never do such a thing..." Lawrence whispered to himself.

Just then, he heard a loud screech coming from where the others are. So he left the room, closed the door, then ran to help them.
_____________________________
After Harry left Lawrence, they went inside the house and observed the surroundings. It was like an empty house. "This house is giving me the creeps." Zed whispered.

Faith and Harry walked slowly to the living room where Stephie said that she saw a hand. "Anything?" Harry asked.

"There's nothing here." Faith sighed.

Ethan and Eugene walked to the kitchen, and saw—— dried blood. "What the hell happened here?" Eugene asked.

"This already happened before we came here." Ethan said.