Chapter 25

*Edited*

OLIVIA'S pov:

It's finally Halloween. So it's a Monday.

Me, Brennan and Amanda are spending the day carving pumpkins, making caramel covered apples and then going trick or treating. After that, me and Brennan will go to the party. I'm so excited for it.

"You ready Amanda?" I asked the little girl, wanting to get trick or treating over and done with.

I was excited for it all week but now I can't be bothered. I just want to go to the party. I need to get drunk.

"I'm ready!!" Amanda said after running down the stairs in her Maleficent costume.

Brennan walked down behind her in his Clyde costume. I was already dressed in my Bonnie outfit

"Alright. Let's go kiddies." Brennan said when he reached me.

"Are you excited Amanda?" I asked the little girl when we were in the car. "Yeah!! I can't wait to get so many sweets." She said to me. At least we don't have to mind her tonight. She'll be on a sugar high.

Brennan's car pulled up outside the most popular area for trick or treating. The party is starting in 2 and a half hours so we'll have at least 2 hours to walk around.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amanda is very energetic. We went to every single house in the area in under two hours. And let me tell you, there's a lot of houses.

She was just so excited, she couldn't stop herself from basically running from door to door.

We dropped her home at 9 and are now on our way to Stephanie's house.

She said all the group could stay over. So I had a bag of mine and Brennan's clothes in his car.

When we pulled up to her house, the music was blaring and there was so many people outside. I didn't even want to know what it looked like inside.

I grabbed the bag from the back of the car, took holy of Brennan's hand and walked into the house.

Stephanie and Brielle met us at the door in their angle costumes.

"Hey guys. OMG. I love the costumes." Steph said, while giving us a hug. "That's Steph. Look at you two. Gorgeous." I said to them, making them blush.

"Ok. So your room is the one you always stay in after parties. Ok?" "Yeah that's perfect Steph. I'm just gonna put the bag up." I said, giving the two girls another hug, and pulling Brennan upstairs with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later, the party was kind of dying down. It was like 2 in the morning anyway.

Me and Brennan were out on the dance floor dancing. Well more like grinding on each other.