Addictive

~It's you, babe and I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe. And I could try to run, but it would be useless. You're to blame, just one hit of you I knew I'll never be the same.~ Camila Cabello.

Chapter Theme Song: 'Never Be the Same' by Camila Cabello.

••

Third-person Pov

"Alex? What are you doing?" Riley regards her boyfriend with a face of sheer confusion as he cocks his ear up the stairs, his face set in concentration. She raises her brow and approaches him as he stands by the staircase, peering up the wooden stairway to identify what it is he is listening to.

She playfully slaps his arm. "What are you doing?"

"Shh, Ry." He presses his finger to his lips. "You are hindering my mission."

"What mission?" She makes a face and Alex grins, his large dimples appearing in his cheeks.

"Alright, let me share this with you."

Riley nods attentively as he shifts his body to face her, lowering his voice cautiously. "When Ansel is drunk, he gets a little..." and he giggles mischievously as Riley screws her face up in bewilderment.

"He gets a little what?"

Alex salivates his lips. "Alright, watch."

He uses his hands to form out a perfect replica of a woman's body and begins to hump the air as a demonstration. Riley's eyes tear open comically as she quickly stifles a gasp with her palm.

"Oh my God." Her face is as bright as a bulb. "Are you saying, right now, they could be—"

"Yes, yes." Alex grins, rubbing his palms together. "As we speak, they could be getting it on."

"So, this is why you let them go up alone and told me to stay on the couch with you?"

"Yes, yes, my partner-in-crime. We are getting somewhere."

"Oh my God, this is juicy, this is too juicy, we should eavesdrop—" Riley goes to chase up the stairs but Alex grabs her arm, chuckling quietly as he pulls her back.

"Not so fast, little one. Your feet are a give-away. We must be quiet. Follow my lead."

He carefully moves up the stairs, and Riley has a grin of excitement pasted on her small face as she follows closely behind him.

"This is so fun." She softly sniggers and Alex titters, pressing his finger to his lips. They stealthily tiptoe to the door and press their ears against the cold wood.

"Are you hearing anything?" Riley whispers.

"Nope, you?"

"Nope." She frowns. "Maybe we should crack the door a little and peek in."

Alex laughs, gawping at her. "I created a monster; you are enjoying this a little too much. I don't want to see something I shouldn't and scar myself for life."

"Let me then..." Riley nudges Alex to the side and he watches her quietly with a wide smile on his face. He could not like this girl any more than this.

She gently opens the door and peeks into the room, her face scrunching up in wonderment when she sees Ansel and Rainey cuddled close together, sleeping soundly.

"Are they still at the foreplay?" Alex interrogates.

Riley's lips form a small smile and she takes a step back and pulls the door up, turning to an inquisitive Alex.

"They are sleeping."

"Damn, that means they got it on already. They must have been really quiet while doing it."