Chapter 27: The Film Emperor Got Angry like a Puffer-fish

The commotion in the ward caught the attention of the resting doctors, and someone immediately called the police.

Seeing Hui Cheng being subdued by Yu Bai, Sheng Xing Ze's tense body suddenly relaxed, and then he felt a dull pain coming from his chest cavity. The wound on the back also seemed to be opened, and his whole back hurt fiercely.

Hui Cheng was quickly taken away by the police, Sheng Xing Ze was forced to have a full checkup after the incident, Yu Bai was still staying beside his bed, facing Sheng Xing Ze's pale and bloodless face. He did not stretch out his hand to caress Sheng Xing Ze's face like before, only stood beside him expressionlessly without even saying a word to the young man.

The on-call doctor happened to be Sheng Xing Ze's attending doctor. He stayed in the on-call room and was being attracted by the noise outside. When he walked out, he saw this special patient was in a dangerous situation.

He made sure to perform an X-ray on Sheng Xing Ze, looking at the film and let out a relieved sigh, "I say, what's the matter with you, does a public figure yourself really want to ruin your body like this? You said you want to recuperate, then you should take a good rest in the hospital. Now that you've caused such commotion, all your resting effort has just been in vain like that, not only you made the people at the hospital feel restless, you also caused your fans to worry."

Sheng Xing Ze opened his mouth wanting to say something, the doctor looked at him with squinting eyes, "Still want to quibble? Is it not painful when speaking? You brat, I'm asking you to shut up, take good care of your body, soon it will be the New Year, it's not fun to celebrate the New Year in the hospital, don't you think so?"

After he finished speaking, he turned to raise his chin at Yu Bai, who returned with a nodding "yes".

"You young people shouldn't keep relying on your unbeatable strength and not taking good care of your body..." The doctor followed them all the way until Sheng Xing Ze returned to the ward, he still stood by the bed and kept on nagging.

Yu Bai took the initiative to apologize to the doctor, promising that this situation would not happen again.

The attending doctor was being interrupted by Yu Bai and forgot what he was about to say, he glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and noticed the late hour so he stopped his nagging.

Yu Bai finally asked him a few questions about Sheng Xing Ze's condition, and the doctor answered them all to him in detail.

Sheng Xing Ze was lying on the bed, feeling that the sound of people talking was getting further and further away from him.

Just now he really thought that his life would end in Hui Cheng's hand, he had closed his eyes and made all preparations, but he was pulled up from the abyss in his most desperate state.

When he saw Yu Bai rushing into the room, a complex feeling raised within him that he did not know how to describe it.

Wanting to rely on him.

Sheng Xing Ze was taken aback by this sudden thought in his mind. He had been following the motto of independence and self-improvement for so many years. Relying on others was the lowest method that he would like to not have to use. But now, all of what he could think about was--relying on him.

After having a huge inner fight with himself, he could not help but pull on Yu Bai's cuff.

Yu Bai gently pulled his cuff from Sheng Xing Ze's hand and tugged Sheng Xing Ze's hand back into the quilt. He continued to talk to the doctor about Sheng Xing Ze's condition as if that little movement did not happen, he did not even look at Sheng Xing Ze.