05| "YOU ARE EVIL"

Jessica | Ethan

I can't believe I'm saying this but that was some good work, Ethan. 

Your content was well assembled and there were hardly any grammatical errors. 

Did you write it on your own or got some poor freshman to do it for you?

I wrote it, Hale.

I'm not bad at it, I just don't spend a lot of time working on English assignments. 

You're lucky I'm lazy af cause otherwise I wouldn't let you be valedictorian...

Get off your high horse, Dave. 

Just cause it's good doesn't mean it can't be better. And I can still ruin you 

How exactly are you planning to ruin me, my dear?

I'll tell Mrs.Gibson that I wrote your assignment. That you bullied me into doing it. 

She won't believe any of that crap

You sure about that, Ethan? Do I need to remind you that I am in fact her favorite student, if I say so myself....

And I also have the proof that you did send me an email with the subject 'English Assignment.' She won't open the document and simply believe what I say

End of story: You are ruined.

YOU ARE EVIL, JESSICA HALE

NSS

Huh?

Aren't you supposed to be cool, shouldn't you know all the abbreviations and slangs?

Oh god, I'm ruined. I didn't know that NSS means No shit, Sherlock. What am I going to do?

Did you just google the meaning of NSS? XD

That's what every normal person does, Hale.

Sure, Ethan, sure. XD

I'm glad you find my lack of knowledge about nonsensical abbreviations so amusing.

But on a serious note, you are not going to lie to Mrs.Gibson, right? 

Of course, I won't. I'm evil, not cruel. 

It's fun, blackmailing you!

Right, it's hilarious.

Night Ethan XD

Night Hermosa. 

Glossary: Hermosa- Gorgeous (Spanish)

Let me know what you think.

-Hiya♡.