~| Bonus Chapter 2

A/N: There is a special announcement at the end, so don't forget to read that!!

Megan | Kyle
[Kygan]

"How could you do that, Megan?"

"Oh come on, Kyle, stop making this such a big deal. She would've told everybody someday or the other, Brittany just made her job easier."

"Wow, you are unbelievable. I can't believe I called you my friend, you clearly don't deserve it."

"Whatever, it's your fault. You were the one snooping around."

"I wasn't the one that tattled."

"Stop whining, big baby. Ethan was cheating on Britt with her. She deserves any and every insult that comes her way."

"ETHAN WAS NEVER DATING BRITTANY! You know what, I'm just wasting my time here. Hope you get some sense, someday. Don't try contacting me ever again!"

"You were the one who was desperately flirting with me, Kyle. You are going to come back to me, I know it."

-call ended-

First things first, thank you so much for 800+ reads!!❤❤❤

Now, for the important part- so, one day this thought just randomly came to my mind and I decided that I want to write a sequel for WATO!

Yes, you read it right, a SEQUEL!! The above 'bonus' is sort of like a teaser, which takes place four years before the start of the actual story. Anyways, I have decided to call the sequel- The Odds Against Us, and it will follow the story of Megan Thompson and Kyle Dave four years after this huge mistake. The cover and summary are below-

 The cover and summary are below-

Summary:

One mistake tore them apart, can another bring them together?

Facing the consequences of a mistake, Megan Thompson loses contact with, potentially, the love of her life. It's been four years since their last conversation and ever since Megan hasn't been able to let any other man into her heart, but what happens when a missed call from an unknown number leads to late-night chats and possibly love?

Kyle Dave hasn't ever been in a serious relationship. His heart longs the company of just one, but having her is impossibly impossible. He hasn't forgiven but he hasn't moved on. However, sparks fly when he receives a random text from a stranger, and maybe, just maybe, this time the odds aren't against them.

~

So, I'm not going to ask whether I should go ahead with this idea or not, cause I've already written about 75% of the book, so I'm going to publish it no matter what. What I do want to ask is- do you like this idea? Would you read the book if and when I publish it?

Finally, I want to publish that book on the day I accomplish something great with this book, as in either 10K/100K/1M reads. But I don't think my book would ever get that many reads... What it can get is 1K reads, which is why I want to wait until this book reaches 1k reads to publish its sequel. 

So, if you are excited about Kyle's book or want to read the sequel for whatever reason or think my work deserves it, please share this book and help me reach 1K reads as soon as possible! I would forever be in your debt!❤😅

PS: I don't think we have finalized a ship-name for Ethan and Jessica. I thought about these three, let me know which one you like the most or whether we should use a completely different ship-name!

1. Jessan

2. Ethica

3. Dale [Dave + Hale]

-Hiya♡.