told you we should of ordered pizza

Harvey Dent didn't have much time off from work. So when he did it was mostly spent with his child Y/N doing all sorts of things. Harvey preferred to keep as far away from the courtroom as possible.

He wanted to keep Y/N 'blind' to how he acted at work ,they called him twoface and he didn't want his child doing the same.

Harvey had bought Y/N to a fancy restaurant even if they objected at first but whatever made Harvey happy.

They were halfway through the meal when a work colleague of Harvey's spotted him "hey Dent how's it going?" The man slapped Harvey on the back while he was drinking.

The man looked over at Y/N "and is this the other half" the man let out a laugh as Harvey gritted his teeth "no this is my daughter/son Y/N" the man stopped laughing awkwardly.

"Shall we take this conversation elsewhere?" Harvey asked leading the man out. He bent down and kissed Y/N's forehead "I'll be done soon darling'' he smile.

Y/N tapped their finger on the table as they waited for Harvey , they heared shouting and a lot of the waiters had rushed out into the foyer.

That was when Harvey came back to the table , panting heavily as he threw money down onto the table carelessly. He grabbed his coat and Y/N followed suit "time to go" he smiled pushing them past the group of waiters who had congregated around the man Harvey had punched.

Harvey ignored them as he pulled his car keys out of his pocket. He opened the car door for Y/N who was still trying to see what their father had done.

Harvey slammed the car door shut before he sped away. They didn't talk as he raced back home , he pulled into his parking space and took a deep breath to calm himself "told you we should of ordered pizza" Y/N said getting out the car.