Ch. 38 Emotional

A / N: Happy Monday! I'm getting the first update early today! YAY!

I know this chapter is not going to be much of a surprise, but still I hope you enjoy it.

Let me know what you think! And just so you know I have heard you and even though things are going quickly.. I have slowed it down a bit. 

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE <-- If you love it someone else might too :)

_________________________________________________________________

Allison

Classes started back up on the Monday after Spring Break, but I felt no more rested than when Spring Break started. As the next couple of weeks dragged on, I was still feeling tired and was getting more and more irritable. I was so irritable I was getting on my own nerves; I had no idea how Tim was even able to be around me.

I was sitting on the couch in our common room, with a textbook in my lap, reading when Tim walked through the door, "Honey, I'm home." His baritone voice echoed against the walls.

I briefly looked up from my book, glaring at him, the lack of amusement I felt clearly evident on my face. "Geesh, what's up with you? You grouchy today? " He said innocently.

"Sorry if I don't have sunshine and rainbows all the time." I snapped, returning my attention to my book.

Tim ever the fun-loving person that he is always felt the need to try to cheer me up and make me happy. However, today I wanted to just be left alone, I was having no parts of his joyous attitude. "Nemo." I ignored him, "Oh, Nemo." Continuing to ignore him, he started nipping at my neck, "Noeemmmmmoooo." He said, drawing out the ungodly nickname he had given me.

I finally snapped. "What?!? What could you possibly want? " I jumped up and started walking to my room, thankful that at this point we had chosen to stay in our dorm, even though we were technically married we both thought that maybe slowing things down a bit would be okay. Tim had said he still wanted to woo me whatever that was supposed to me. I can tell you at this moment he was not doing a very good job at it.

Apparently, my response had given him exactly what he wanted, "Hi." He was all said with a smile on his face, as if he had won a prize.

"Are you being serious right now? I'm trying to do homework, and you're being annoyed. " I closed my textbook that I had in my hand, getting ready to throw it at him, only to be pulled into his arms. This only proved to further my annoyance and frustration.

"Is it like your time of the month or something?" My eyes got really big on this question, I couldn't believe he asked that and by his stuttering afterward he knew he shouldn't have, "Nev..Ne..Nevermind. Forget I said anything. "

Suddenly I was crying, alarm instantly on Tim's face. He pulled me into his lap on the couch, wrapping his arms around me. "Shh... Shh ..." He tried to soothe me, "Tell me what's wrong? You are really scaring me. Do I need to call McKenna? "

I just sobbed into his shoulder shaking my head, I was a complete and utter snotty mess for no reason at all. Tim continually whispering sweet sentiments to me, rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. After about ten minutes, I was able to start controlling my emotions and calm my cries. "Allison, talk to me sweetheart. What's wrong? "

I was sniffling now, "I..." closing my eyes I took a deep breath, "I don't know, Tim. If I knew I would tell you. My emotions are everywhere. "

"I know, I can feel them, remember?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Do you want me to talk or not?" I said, pausing for him as he made the zipper motion across his lips, letting me know he wouldn't say anything else. "I'm tired all the time and not normal tired, like falling asleep standing up tired! I want to be with you one minute, but then the next I just want to rip your eyes out. I can't concentrate on anything ... UGH! What's wrong with me? "