6| Elvira

"You guys got everything in place?" I ask for the hundredth time as the makeup artist does my make up

"Omg Elvira. Yes we doo!!" Arya groans out from the other side of my bedroom where she is getting ready as her hair is being made by more professionals.

"Sorry. Just checking. I'm just so nervous for tonight." I nervously laugh.

"Elvira. You have nothing to worry about. You know you are good at this. Even if a problem arises then you for sure will handle with no problem at all." Hazel says from the other side of the room.

"Even if it means some guy might spill a drink and Mr Kingsley might walk on it and slip and fall and injure his knee and an ambulance might be called and-"

"Hazel!!" Both me and Arya simultaneously warn her.

"Sorry." She laughs.

"Anddddd.....done!" The makeup artist says as she finishes off my make up. She moves away from the mirror in front of me and I see myself for the first time today.

I look stunning. Like an ancient goddess.

I have a light gold eye makeup with heavy eyeliner along with a nude colour lip. Simple yet it matches with my dress along with what I was hoping to go for. My hair is loosely made into curls. Two strands twisted towards the back of my head while few strands fall framing my face. Over all, I look immensely beautiful.

"I look-I look stunning." I watch myself in awe in the mirror.

Standing up, I hug Leona.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight." She smiles at me and winks.

"Of course. Always your go to person." Laughing, I walk around the room and get my dress out of the bag and walk in the bathroom with it. Once getting it on, I watch myself in the long mirror in my bathroom and twirl to see my dress flare out.

It's a long golden dress that is backless. It has spaghetti straps holding the top and has a deep neckline. It flares out from the bottom and it has many layers to make it look flowy when walking.

I walk out of the bathroom holding my breath waiting to see people's reactions.

All I hear is gasps and that is enough to tell me how I look. After all the compliments, we all get dressed up. Arya is wearing a blood red velvet dress that hugs her tight around her figure. It has a part of the dress hanging from the waist and it reaches the floor. It matches her very well because it makes her hair stand out. Her hair is styled on one side in curls showing off her collar bone of her shoulder.

On the other hand, Hazel is wearing a simple dress as she doesn't like to wear too much of fancy dresses. She is wearing a silver simple silk dress that reaches all the way to the floor, but she is wearing silver heels to match that make her stand taller giving her room to walk.