Questions- Part 1

Lily POV

I looked around the room. I still couldn't see daddy as he was still under the invisibility cloak.

"Ok, because Harry has children," with that statement Uncle Bill growled, Dumbledore continued "it has led to my hypothesis that Voldemort is defeated, and I would like to know if my theory is correct and who dies."

I looked at the others and said,

"Let's start with the good news, daddy kills Voldy Shorts."

With shock, daddy fell off the kitchen counter onto the floor, the cloak falling off of him.

Everyone shouted in shock at the sudden appearance of daddy.

"Please don't kill me" daddy pleaded, putting his hands up with the Weasley brothers started rounding on him.

"Boy's leave the poor boy alone," Grandma snapped. They went back to sit down, still glaring at him.

"Professor Dumbledore, your plan. Everything was correct including your theory and hypothesis about Harry," Victoire said.

"How many of the Next Generation know about everything about this theory," Dumbledore asked.

"Everyone knows the Prophecy and that Harry played a part of it, but the adults agreed that when they turned 17- of age- they will be told everything," Teddy replied.

"What are we missing here," Mad-Eye Moody asked Dumbledore.

"I mustn't tell you." Dumbledore calmly stated.

"Ok, everyone may need to sit down, Let's have a bit of a history or future lesson," Roxy said

"The end of the Tri-Wizard Tournament was the start of the second Wizarding War with the return of Voldemort. This year, Voldemort is trying to obtain the Prophecy. He plans a trap in which Harry ends up in the Ministry of Magic. The Battle of the Department of Mysteries occurs at the end of this year. Voldemort revealed himself to the Wizarding World and the Prophecy was destroyed with only Uncle Harry and Dumbledore knowing its content, soon Uncle Ron and Aunty Hermione. Unfortunately, this also led to the death of Sirius Black." Dom said.

There was silence. Daddy just looked down at his feet with no emotion, however, I could see into his eyes. He was dying on the inside. I got up, put the box of photos that were still in my hand onto the table and went over to daddy. I hugged him. He was shocked at first but then hugged me back. He looked up at Sirius and said, "Sorry".

"It's ok Harry, you grow up to have amazing kids," Sirius said going over to hug daddy from behind.

"Can I please sit on your lap?" I asked daddy quietly so that no one else could hear me but Sirius and daddy- as I was starting to get very tired.

"Sure," he replied as he flattened his legs so I could climb on. I buried my head into his neck hugging him tightly. No one noticed except Al and Jamie as Victoire continued on going on about daddy's 6th year.

"... Then the Battle of the Astronomy Tower occurred. Death Eaters entered Hogwarts and, in this Battle, a major player in the war was lost. Dumbledore, you were killed by Snape. It was planned between the 2 so don't start yelling profanities." Victoire said as Sirius began to open his mouth. "Snape was a spy for the Order, and he 'went' over to the dark side to make him more believable to Voldemort. Everyone believed him to be a spy for the dark side, but he was actually a double spy. He was a good guy."

"That is correct. This was planned between the two of us. Severus is currently in a Death Eater meeting, which is why he isn't here." Dumbledore said as everyone stared at him and I started to drift off to sleep.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey All, thanks for reading another chapter.

I cannot believe that this story has 250+ reads.

I am sorry that I haven't updated quickly and my internet is shit. (Gotta love Aussie Internet).

Next chapter should be out by the 11th of July.

653 Words

K

ᕦ(◕ᴥ◕)ᕥ

Published 9th of July