Questions- Part 2

Roxy (Roxanne) POV

"Then it got intense," Teddy began. " The year after began the last year of the war. Per Dumbledore's wish, Harry went to stay at the Dursley's for the last time. The Battle of the 7 Potters occurred. Weird name I know. So basically, to get Harry to the Burrow, Ron, Hermione, the Twins, Fleur and someone else who I cannot remember had Polyjuice Potion to confuse the Death Eaters. Mad-eye went out fighting Voldemort himself and had a hero's death. After the Minister of Magic at that time dies, Death Eaters crashed Bill and Fleur's wedding. Ron, Harry and Hermione started their year on the run. Doing a job that Dumbledore left them. They did a bunch of stuff such as escaping from Malfoy Manor breaking into Gringotts, a top security vault at that and escaped on a dragon." Teddy continued.

Everyone stared at them in shock.

"What? it's not the first time we have done something illegal" Hermione said. She seemed to forget about the teachers (and ex-teachers) were in the room.

"That's for another time. Then the Battle of Hogwarts began. After hours of fighting many people died. Mum and Dad, this is the first time I can remember meeting you. Snape dies from Voldemort himself. This is our first time meeting Fred l and 50 others died including Harry. He survives another Killing Curse from Voldemort then defeats him. " Teddy said very quickly.

Everyone shouted in protest and started hugging their loved ones. The Weasleys got up and hugged Fred l. Sirius and Remus were hugging and muttering to each other. Tonks and Mad-Eye were hugging. The Order was talking to everyone but the Weasley's as they didn't want to intervene. Hermione joined the Weasleys. I saw Harry holding Lily (which no one else has noticed) and covering her ears as she sleeps so that she doesn't wake up, with an awkward look on his face. I guess this is because he has never had a child fall asleep on him. Aww.

After the sadness fest, everyone started to mingle and talk more quietly.

Dom and Lucy were talking to Dumbledore, Mad-eye and Kingsley about the development of magic in the future.

Rose, Albus and Hugo were talking to Ron, Ginny and Hermione about the future lives of themselves.

James, Louis and Fred ll were talking to Minnie, The Twins and Sirius about pranks and the best they had done.

Teddy and Victoire were talking to Remus and Tonks.

Molly ll and I was talking to Grandpa about muggle technological advancements in the future. Grandma was looking around the room with love in her eyes.

Molly l POV

The Order started leaving, and soon, just residents were left. I was looking around the room. I was happy and sad at the same time. My family has grown so much, but my Freddy dies. I don't know how George goes in the future.

"Roxy, can I please speak to you for a second," I asked as she stood up to speak to me.

"How is George in the future. You know, with the death of his twin?"

"He isn't different from what he is like today. On his birthday and May 2nd- the day of the Battle of Hogwarts- he does shut down sometimes. He has been getting better throughout the years though. He would sit on the lake and go through memories of his childhood." Roxy started.

"But that is when and after we were born. Before, Dad was struggling. The family doesn't know what he was going to do. After the war, dad was barely eating. No one saw him. The worst was about to happen, and you know what I am talking about. That changed after he talked to Uncle Harry. The family reckoned that he was going to do it but decided to talk to Uncle Harry. Uncle Harry talked to him about how it is to lose someone and how to move on and he asked what Fred would've wanted. He was still saving lives even after the war." Roxy finishes.