𝐵𝑢𝑛𝑘𝑟𝑢𝑝𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒

----𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢----

She went inside and saw BTS around Jimin...crying...

Y/n: Yahhh! You Babies! Where's you mother and father-

They all attack y/n and hug her making her lost her balance....she fell down while there is seven men in top of her...

Y/n: Yahhh! get of me!! We can do cuddles everyday when you get of me!  I promise!

They get off y/n with a excited face....y/n stand up

Y/n: Sheesh! these babies! yahhh! I thought you how to be-

Taehyung: *pouts* we will only do it to others not you...because jimin said that we are your lovers so...does that mean you'll cook, cuddle, and care for us everyday?

Y/n: WHAT?! I said a lover not a wife! aigoo! your giving me a head ache.....By the way guys, did you already enrolled while Im not here?

Namjoon: *sniff* Yes we did...and we beg the new principal to have the same class so that will be more exciting....right?

Y/n: S-sure! wait! who's the new principal?.....

Jin: The sibling of Ms. Lee Yuna...... Ms. Lee Gyeong-gi...she will be going there this afternoon

Y/n: Sh*t! I forgot to buy the school!.....

Y/n run to her bedroom took a quick shower and where her outfit.....She search where to buy that school and she found what she is looking for.....it said you can buy it from the previous owner.....which is Mr. Kim......Namjoon's dad....She grab her money and things and went downstairs in a rush...

Y/n: Namjoon! Namjoonie! Joonie!

Namjoon: What is it, Ji?

Y/n: Can you tell your dad that can he give you the lot of that school?

Namjoon: Ohh...Sure I will say it to him now if ok?

Y/n: That good! Well I have to go now, I have to meet your father so that I can but that school and thanks for the help...