𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑡. 2 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢

Ji-seok went outside of their room with his swim wear and his own towel....After 15 minutes again....She is now finished of her swimsuit....She went outside of the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror

She went outside of the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror

Y/n: Looks good on me....But ji-seok will get angry at me.......Who cares my life, my decision....and just an extra cover....

Y/n went outside of the room and went to the pool area and found a girl hitting on ji-seok

Y/n went outside of the room and went to the pool area and found a girl hitting on ji-seok....She just look at them...The girl offered a lotion to ji-seok to put on her back...

???: Uhmm....Excuse me handsome...Can you apply some lotion on my back? because I can't reach it by myself....Can you handsome?

Ji-seok didnt see y/n was just watching at them...Ji-seok grabs the lotion from the lady and was about to put some lotion when y/n grabs the lady's  wrist and slap her hard...

???: What the hell?! What did I do to you?! Did you know who I am?

Y/n: Nope...Didn't ask for that though...

Lo-nie: I'm the daughter of Mr. Min...Min Lo-nie....You look fat-

Y/n slapped her again then pushed her into the pool....Y/n look at lo-nie satisfied with her job. Lo-nie grabs the corner of the pool and lay on it while heavily breathing....y/n crouch down

Y/n: I know that your father is Min Jul-ki....A Company that has a HUGE dept on ME!

Lo-nie: WHAT?! That face of yours?! We have a huge dept on you?! Huh?! In your dreams!

Y/n: I dont like attitude girls..Spoiled brats and a feeling rich kid type of girl...and plus your being a b*tch infront of one of your father's that have depts...That not right, darling.......You know...That side of yours can be useful for a bait *touches her face*, darling....

Lo-nie: Just tell me what I have done to you!

Y/n: Its just simple......Your flirting with my baby.....So if you try to touch him you'll die right away....