When George, Alan, and Gina arrived home they were all exhausted from the trip.

George took the limo and parked it in the garage on the left side of the mansion and Alan helped Gina carry her bags up to her room. She thanked him with a kiss on the cheek. She was starting to enjoy giving him little pecks of affection.

She turned around to start putting things away and he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. She twirled lightly on the journey and landed gently against his chest. The move surprised her. She gazed up at him with a playful smile.

"You're not getting off so easily this time," Alan told her, his voice low. He grinned.

She laughed. Her curiosity was piqued again. Where had he learned such a fancy move?

"What was that?" Gina asked.

He pretended not to know what she was talking about. "What was what?" he said innocently.

She played along and explained it to him. "The little move you used on me just now. You couldn't get a dime between us."

He lifted a corner of his mouth, amused. It was the sexiest thing in the world. "A little preview of what's to come later this evening."

Alan bent down and pressed his lips against hers. Gina kissed him back passionately, her hands slipping around his waist. She closed her eyes so she could cherish the moment. He cupped her face in his hands and deepened the kiss, his heart hammering wildly in his chest. When they finally separated, they leaned against each other, foreheads touching.

"I can't wait to see what's waiting for me this evening after this," Gina stated breathlessly."

Alan smiled "You have to give me a little time to rest and then to get ready." He thought for a moment. "How about you meet me at the front door at 6?"

She looked up at the clock on her dresser. Maggie had put it there for her. It was 3 now.

"No," he said, abruptly changing his mind. "I have to have a little more time to prepare. How about 7:30?"

Gina smiled. "I'll be ready and will meet you then."

He kissed her on the head and then headed for the door. He stopped just as he was about to open it and turned to face her. "Would you like me to send the girls up here to help you unpack your shopping bags?"

"I would love it," she confessed.

He nodded. "They will be up here shortly." Alan left and closed the door behind him.

Gina walked over to the bed and fell back in the middle of it. After shopping all day, she was exhausted. The sooner she could get her clothes and things put away, the sooner she could lay down and take a nap. Grace, Kate, and Eva knocked on her door a few minutes later and she told them it was okay to come in. They rushed in and closed the door. Gina reluctantly sat up. She threw up her hands. There were bags on the bed and some of them had fallen into the floor as well.

"I don't even know where to start!" she exclaimed.

Eva grinned. "Don't worry about it. You have reinforcements now."

"Alan told us to help you," Grace said, "so help is what we're here for."

There was a glint in Kate's eye. "Plus we couldn't wait to hear what happened to you in town. George told me he almost had to use his gun."

Grace and Eva went wide-eyed and Gina just shook her head.

"I don't think he was supposed to say anything," Gina mused.