Chapter Fourteen

Erica's POV

"Andrea.." I moaned softly and traced the picture of Andrea's half naked picture on my Ipad screen. I'm glad I have saved plenty of her pictures. I looked into her picture and traced my soft bed sheet to feel that was her silky skin. I continued in out my vibrator and ready to spill out my pleasure. I'm yearning her touch, her kisses and her devilish and playful smile. I miss every part of her.

Finally i was cum and I took the ipad and used my finger to trace Andrea's picture. The picture showed that she was topless and crossed her arms to cover her chest with denim jeans only. Besides, the picture showed her visible feminine abs and had our names tattoo at her V cut line. I'm craving her body so much. It's been four years I have never seen her. How would she looks like? Would she still that rebellious and cocky Andrea? I miss her so much. Even masturbate also need to have a picture of her I only could be pleasure.

I Missed her so much. I missed her lame jokes, she playful smirked, her protective way, her warm body, her scent. I sighed when I look into the clock it was midnight 3. It's been four years I still haven't get a heart to transplant. Doctor told me that I'm lucky enough could stay alive up to today. Of course I don't want to give up my life that soon. I still need to see my Andrea. What if she already had a girlfriend? I scoffed of course she deserved to get a new girl instead of a bad girlfriend who had broken her heart.

After I have broken up with Andrea, my parents didn't let me meet any random guys anymore. They also think that I'm not suitable to have a date because of my heart condition. I mentally thank god for that. That's so annoying. However, even one day I able to transplant a new heart and back to healthy I won't let them choose a person for me. The only person I wanted was Andrea. Besides, her no one could replace her.

*****************

"There you are." Eddie showed me his boyish grinned and open his arms to welcome me. I gladly walked towards him and gave him a hug. I smiled and pulled away "Where is Sophie?" he smiled "She outstation for a week since today." I nodded my head "I see." he smiled "she asked me send regards to you." I smiled "Help me thanks to her then."

Finally I back to this place again. My favourite town full of Andrea and I memories. After we have broke up, I backed to England for take good care of my heart and my course was shifted to be online study. Finally I have graduated, but I only could work as part time because of my heart condition. Therefore, I work as assisting teacher.

What if Andrea saw me again? Would she full of hatred when she look at me? "Erica." I snapped by Eddie of my day dreaming again I chuckled "I'm sorry, what did you say?" he chuckled "Day dreaming again huh. You still the same always zone out easily. Well, Tonight I have planned that we could chill at a bar tonight. There have live band is cool." I smiled remembered I used to watch Andrea sang at the bar before. I wondered what she was doing now. I loved the way she sing whenever she stared at me. Her eyes full of tender and loves and her eyes could express every single words whenever she sing. Sometimes she would smile or winked at me playfully. I missed that so much. "So, I take it as yes then." Eddie rolled his eyes I laughed "Yes, I'm fine with everywhere you take me." he snorted "You have to stop this habit Erica, I feel like I'm talking to the wall." I laughed again "I'm so sorry, this lunch my treat alright?" he chuckled and shook his head "No, you treat me a beer will do." he grinned and I chuckled "Deal."

"Cheers" Eddie toast his beer to my mocktail I sipped my mocktail. We already hang around at here about one hour with his other friends. His friends were friendly doesn't like Nancy, Lily and Annie that trio. "Hey that girl looks hot" John one of Eddie's friend said and Emily chimed "I will gay for her" then Jessie added on "Just admit that you're gay Emily." she laughed then her mouth hung open "You're right guys, she is hot!" I amused with their reaction then when I turned back I froze.

It's been four years, she still that flawless and like a goddess. She was setting her keyboard and tried to adjust her mic. My heart started racing with excitement. There she is. When our gazed meet, I feel like the moment was in slow motion. Then her smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. She is still so cocky. She winked at me and ready for her song. I smiled that how foolish we were.

"I'm jealous of the rain
That falls upon your skin
It's closer than my hands have been
I'm jealous of the rain
I'm jealous of the wind
That ripples through your clothes
It's closer than your shadow
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind"

I started goosebump when she started singing. Her voice is soft and tender. She still that loving and passion whenever she sing. "Awwww her song totally melt my heart." Emily gushed and soon enough I didn't pay attention their topic. I only focus my goddess right in front of me singing and staring at me longingly.

'Cause I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me'

My heart ache, I felt every lyric were so relatable. I was quite regret that we have wasted so many years. At the same time I have to think that I cannot be selfish because I may die one day if I still haven't got a new heart to transplant. That may hurt Andrea more. I swallowed my lumps and tried to hold my tears. I can't cry right in front of her. I took a few sips of my drinks to swallow more so that I could avoid crying.

"I-I-It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me"

Her song was ended, and I heard a applause and cheered. She smiled and thanked to the audience then left the stage. My heart skipped awhile when she was walking towards me. My legs now like a glue stuck on the ground. My heart seriously had a problem I'm not sure I could handle this or not. My heart was beating fast but thankfully not hurting. Those beating were excitement I think. It's been four years I never have this feeling. Only Andrea Holland would have this effect to me.

Without my notice, I felt a familiar warmest hug. She was hugging me and I was totally stone out. I'm too excited the girl I love was hugging me. I could feel my heart was beating fast. Then I slowly wrapped my arms around her torso and caressed her her hair softly and slowly rest my head the the crook of her neck. I smiled when I smelled her scent. She still uses the same perfume. I could feel her heartbeat, her heartbeat also same pace like mine. I wrapped around her torso tightly and don't feel like let go. I just want the world to stop running right now because this is the best moment to us before I face the reality.

When we pulled away, I saw my table new friends all mouths hung open. Emily asked "Do you both know each other?"I blushed I felt so embarrassing I just hugged Andrea without notice the others like fell in my own world. "They are ex classmate." Eddie tried to break the awkwardness. "Are both of you gay? If both of you are gay, I'm strongly shipping both of you!" Jessie gushed "I can't because both of you look good together." Andrea chuckled and she whispered "Can we have a talk?" I nodded and informed Eddie them I will be right back the follow Andrea to somewhere only for two of us. She held my hand and started walking to a place. I felt my skin tingling when I felt her grip in my palms. I felt like we were back to 17 years old time. Those feeling were back, but something block my thought again. Whenever I think about my heart condition, I will always remind myself that I cant be selfish to Andrea. I took a deep breath and try to control my feeling to Andrea.

A/N: Here we are. Finally! So, what do you guys think about Erica's sexual activity? LMAO What will happen next? Could Andrea able to keep Erica stay?