Season 2 ep 1: Fight...

Hiroki POV:

Me and Shirou have been happy together, until Alan came. What i mean is...My older brother... No one knows yet, but they all will eventually. But im scared, i dont want them to know. And i wont...It wont happen. 

"Hey! Hiroki" Speaking of him, here he is, my beautiful boyfriend. "Whats up?" I asked him, looking at his eyebrows furrowed. "It's Alan again, always doing this shit" Shirou sighs, i smile, kissing his cheek. "Everything will be fine, trust me~" "Ugh, your always so lazy" He says, i pout at him. I pulled him close to me, smiling gently at him, seeing his face soften. He sighs, digging his head in my chest. "I love you" No reply. Suddenly, a bang was heard near our house, we immediately run towards our house, seeing if it was alright. "No..." I saw Gem and melissa unconscious on the ground, getting picked up by the ambulence, i turned to Shirou, he was frozen. "Well, well well, long time no see, Shirou ogami, Hiroki Hirohana.". I look up, seeing his evil grin, Alan..

"Why!? why would you do this!!!" I growl at him, trying to protect Shirou. "I need you back, ya know, you can forfil what i couldn't, little Hiroki. "What does he mean?" Shirou was staring at me, wobbling and sweating. "Why? You didn't know that Hiroki here was my little brother? ow cruel he didn't tell you. I saw horror in his eyes. "S-Shirou, i-i can explain!" But, he slapped me across the face, his expression...Im scared. "You piece of Shit!!!" Shirou becomes a wolf, scratching my eye badly. "Please-" He kept beating me, i didn't have the guts to defend myself, i was to scared. 'Were over!" He ran away, Michiru had arrived, glaring at me, but soon ran after Shirou. Tears ran down my face, i stared at my hands, in horror at how he just left me. Blood ran down my face, i cant see through my left eye.... No....This wasn't supposed to happen... Please...

....

....

....

Come back...

I need you here with me, i cant live without you...

I ran away, tears blinding me from where i was going. I sat in a seat i found beside the river, letting my tears soak my jersey. I said sorry over and over in my head, i wanted him to come back.. i wanna feel his hands again. So soft, and they look like a baby's hand. I stayed in silence until i heard bushed rustle. I turn around, hoping it was Shirou, but i felt metal over me. A net was on me, chains were thrown on my hands and legs, preventing me from moving. I growled and hissed at them, doing my best to get out of this prison. Until i felt something stab into my neck, it was a syringe, liquid went into my neck. i fell unconscious. 

No ones POV:

"Bring him back to head quarters, i need to teach him a lesson..." Alan said, walking away from Hiroki's body on the ground. A helicopter arrived quickly, they grabbed the chains and net Hiroki was in, dragging him to the helicopter. They took off.

(Like, a phew minutes later)

Alan threw Hiroki in a large tank with some sort of blue liquid, Hiroki was able to breath through just barely. Alan's Smirk grew, heading towards the security room. "Boss" They nodded, staring back at the computers, focused and drew to there coffee. 

"Everything okay, boys?" Alan asked, smiling widely. They nod quietly, Alan leaving the room.

Hiroki POV;

I woke up, barely being able to breath. I gasped for air, until i felt the liquid dying down. The glass broke, i breathed in the air, coughing and holding my throat. I was able to look.breath and see properly, I looked around, seeing feet in front of me. "Alan...?" I looked up to he his face, he was smiling , made me sick. "look at you, barely able to move around" He holds my chin, tightening the chains on my arms. I whimper, staring into his demonic eyes. "Boys, take him away, we need him" Alan waved a hand lazily, walking away from me. 

A week later~~~

They tortured me, beat me until i felt like dying, Alan gave me strange liquid every time. It hurts... I was all bruised up, i almost drowned from one of Alan's machines. Cuts on my wrist grew bigger, my blood loss was big. I could barely breath, i was sweating roughly. Shirou...Why haven't you come for me yet? Have you forgotten about me? 

Now i know...There is no saviour in this world... You always end up alone, everyone just leaves... This world is a mistake, there is no god...

"I give up..."