Chapter Twenty

The knocks became incessant and Castle continued to talk me into opening the door. The knob kept turning and his soft voice called out to me from the other side, "Millie, please open the door..."

I was scared of him. I had never thought that Castle would try to hurt me like that.

I avoided Castle for two days straight, and I didn't take my meals in the dining area because I didn't want to face the other members of the family. Castle tried to talk to me when he had the chance, but whenever he was close, I felt intimidated as if he would catch me and try to choke me again so I fled in the other direction.

When I passed Devin in the hallways, I noticed he was wearing a smug expression on his face, like he expected this to happen.

Castle and I were married, and I couldn't keep fending him off. He had every right to demand me to sleep in his bed. Those were his conjugal rights. I refused to believe that Castle was anything like him. While my uncle had always been evil, I'd never seen that negativity when I was with Castle. He was shy, but smart and compassionate. Sometimes he didn't realize what he was doing or what certain gestures meant.

On the third night, I had had enough of the cat-and-mouse game. I sat up in bed and I was going to give Castle a chance to explain his behavior.

I opened the door slowly and found him seated outside on the floor, with his legs pulled to his chest, rocking back and forth. As soon as he saw me, he climbed to his feet; there was the clear pain in his whiskey-colored eyes. "Millie...I'm sorry..."

I tried not to be moved by his tears. Firmly, I said, "Let's go back to your room and talk about this."

I followed him to his room and maintained distance.

Castle stood in the center of the room, shirtless. His hair was a rumbled mess, probably as he stared at me in confusion. He didn't make a move to touch me, so I knew I was safe.

"Did I... do something wrong?"

I closed the door. "You tried to choke me! Why did you do that, Castle?"

"I thought...I thought you would like that..." he wet his lips and looked at me with the most heartbroken expression.

"You were being rough. I thought you were going to kill me," I wiped at the tears that continued to blur my vision. "I was...I'm a rape victim. I don't know if you're aware of this, but I'm not into rough sex. It's also the reason I didn't date anyone in the past. I had deep fear..." my heart rate sped up. "I feared it would happen to me again and then you..." I trailed off. "You're stronger than me, and any man I've known and I don't wish to be treated like that. Are you understanding what I'm saying, Castle?"

He nodded, guiltily he looked up at me, "It's just the video."

"What video?"

He walked to the laptop sitting on the coffee table and fired it up. I watched him as he clicked on an icon on the desktop and a video popped up.

The room filled with loud moans and masculine grunts. A well-built man was choking a woman and passing crude comments while he did it. The clip was an obvious exaggeration, and the acting was bad enough, but I knew what I was looking at. She was screaming but also moaning as he squeezed his hand around her windpipe.

He shut the laptop and met my gaze, "Before the wedding..." he paused, trying to remember the words, "Devin showed me this clip...and...and...he said you'd enjoy this. He said that's what happens on...the wedding night."

Anger swelled my insides, and I wanted to walk into Devin's room and kill him in his sleep. My face burned with embarrassment. "He lied to you. Well, there are some people who might like it, but I don't."

"I..." He said, obviously confused, "I'm sorry, Millie."

I gave him a small smile, feeling a little relieved that he hadn't meant to do what he'd done and it was Devin's plan for Castle to scare me. He wanted to break me. He expected Castle to do it, and his plan had almost worked.

I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him sigh and his hand came up to my head as he held me close, burying his face in my hair. He seemed relieved. "Just follow my lead, okay?"

I felt him nod against me.

I undressed him and then stripped off my clothes as well. We were both naked in bed when I kissed him slowly, and he mimicked what I was doing. We kissed for a long time and I pushed him to sit against the headboard, straddling his large muscular body. I traced my fingers through the golden-brown dust of light hair over his chest, kissing the side of his neck and then suckling it. He groaned as his breathing turned harsh and his fingers dug into my ass as he brought me closer.

I took his hand in mine and covered my breasts. I taught him what I liked. When his mouth touched my nipple, I arched my back to give him more access. I led his fingers down to my folds and, when I knew I was ready; I positioned him at my entrance and impaled myself.

We both groaned with the intensity of the pleasure that hit me. I met his eyes, cupped his face, and claimed his lips while I began riding him, holding onto his broad shoulders.

"Castle..." I whispered, "You feel so good."

He moaned, and I flipped us over so I was on my back and he was hovering above me.

He took charge, and I didn't have to tell him what to do as instinct took over and he held me close as he thrust in and out of me. He was a fast learner. It was really sweet how he held me as we made love.

"Millie..." he breathed, "Millie..."

The look on his face while he came inside me was something that I would never forget.

It was priceless.

Castle looked tortured and completely awestruck by what had just happened. I took great pride because I was the one to put it there.

The scent of sex and sweat permeated the air. I moaned my release as he collapsed on top of me with a last thrust. I smiled at him when he moved over my body to the side.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

We were both breathless.

He grinned at me, snaking a hand around my waist, pulling me to him, he whispered, "Can we...Millie...can we do it again later?"

I laughed, "Yes."

I kissed his cheek, "I love you." then I kissed his lips, "so much."

"I love you too, Millie."

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying being together like this. The silence was comfortable.

"Don't listen to what Devin says, okay?" I said, playing with the thick locks of his hair. "Your brother lies to you."

He ran his fingers lightly over my stomach in slow circles. Something crossed his features that I wasn't sure about. "Devin will pay for everything that he's been doing. Pretty soon," He smiled, those wicked dimples kicked in.

I smiled back as I snuggled close to him under the covers, basking in his scent, burying my face in his chest. "Good night, Millicent." He said.

"Night Castle."

My eyes shot open, but I didn't dare move.

A chill ran down my body.

He'd just said an entire sentence without pausing. His demeanor was confident.

He called me Millicent. 

* * *

Which actor or model do you imagine as Castle?

Please LIKE and COMMENT if you enjoyed reading the chapter.