Chapter 12:

The lights came on letting everyone that it was time for the club to close. Terrence who was already outside by the time they announced it was time to go, was looking at glitter walk out of the club. Fully dressed and covered in sweat she walked over to her car and drove off. He felt like he was a stalker, but he quickly put the thought out of his head and made the short drive home.

Once he made it home, he thought once again that Tomeka would once again run to him and tell him how sorry she was for throwing a tantrum and living. Once he realized she was not home, he decided to go ahead and take a shower and get in bed. He dreamed of nothing but good things, but he woke up in chills.

He got up and walked downstairs to the room where their home gym was. Once he got there, he turned the TV on and got on the treadmill. While running he drifted off into his own world. He started to think about glitter again. Every time he closed his eyes pictures of her face would show up. He could see her body right in front of him. Her movement was still so hypnotizing to him. He almost tripped thinking of the thought about how she rode him in the private room was toxic enough.

He moved from the treadmill and walked over the weights and took a sip of water while trying to catch his breath. Once he had picked up the weight labeled 135. He decided that he would do something about all the thoughts he was having about her. How could he do that though? He had not paid much attention to her to know who she was. Hell, he had never seen her before that night. Did she even live in the same area? The same town, the same state? He would never know unless he went back there again.

Terrence worked out few more hours and then went for a shower. Since Tomeka had burned and bleached all his clothes he chose to put on a t-shirt and gym shirts for the moment. Guessing that she was only worried about the more expensive things she had bought for him, he figured that she had left these clothes behind as punishment. He would never go outside looking like that. Not even to get the mail, he always considered himself to be presentable in his baggy pants and jewelry.

At first, he was hesitant about going out, but he had no choice. Then he thought he would call Sasha. Once she did not answer he figured she was sleeping and was not going to be about to go out for him. Which meant he would have to spend his own money and go out to the store his self. Damn! He thought what am I even going to wear. I'm going to the club later, I may as well wear something flashy, and yeah, I may as well get a chain to.

He put on a durag and left the house. This time in his all black Benz, he left and went to the store. He passed by so many women on the way he and he shocked himself that he was not looking at any of them. At least not like he used to the day before. He was different and he did not know why. What had she done to him? He did not have to guess who it was; he already knew. She had a hold on that man. Like she had took him by the balls and would not let them go.

Once he made it to the store, he could see a lot of people running around, he had forgot there was a path around the mall for runners. He put on his shades and walked in the store. As soon as he walked up to the door, he heard someone call his name. He ignored them at first trying to figure out how someone could notice him if he was not his self today. Once they called his name again, he turned to see who it was. It was a runner, he guessed that he knew him from somewhere.

"Terrence, aye man what's up its been so long" said Dominic

"Dominic, mannnn damn boy you had me going for a minute. What's up." Terrence yelled in excitement.

Terrence and Dominic played sports together in high school and college. Well that was until Terrence dropped out of school. They were close and hung out all the time. They fell off hard after Terrence quit school, and completely stopped talking when Dominic graduated with his degree in business management. Then Dominic went back to school again and Terrence decided he did not need any friends and he would continue to be a ladies' man.

Dominic put his hands on his hips to catch his breath. "damn man where you been?"

"I got a little house in the hood man I'm good, me my wife, really happy." Said Terrence.

"WIFE!" yelled Dominic laughing, "man I don't believe this! You not married man!" He yelled.

"Yeah," Terrence chuckled "I am, she a little mad at me right now but I'm still married. I THINK!" he yelled.

Terrence and Dominic made plans to meet up and then he went into the store. Hurriedly picked out an outfit and left. As soon as he made it home, he took another shower and went out to eat. He decided on something different, so he went to one of the fancy hotels and chose a restaurant, to his surprise Tomeka was there. Eating alone. he told the door man that she was his wife and he looked confused, he had word that she was not to be bothered because she was the wife of the owner.

Once they did not let him in, he decided to go ahead and tell them that he was ready to be seated. As he made it to his table he glanced at her again and saw that she looked happy to be alone and very distracted. He could not believe that she was actually doing this. He got up and walked over to her table.

"Okay, you can stop this and come home now." He said in a stern voice.

Tomeka looked up and laughed. "Excuse me?"

"I think you heard me man you been doing this to long. This the longest you ever been mad at me." Said Terrence.

"Are you seriously asking me to come home? Why, so I can wait on you hand and feet? Huh? Baby I need this, baby I need that. Baby take your clothes off so I can fuck you and leave. Man get the fuck outta my face!" her voice went from very calm to almost shouting.

"So, you not coming home?" he said yelling.

Tomeka looked at Terrence. She got up front the table, walked around the around the table and stood in front of her husband and smiled. She came closer and whispered in his ear. "fuck you" and she walked away laughing.

Terrence feeling a little hurt walked back to his table and sat down. After asking for his drink he being to laugh loud. Loud enough for everyone to hear him. Once security come in to escort him out. He walked out still laughing.

Once Terrence made it to his car, he thought about how Tomeka had treated him. At that point he did not care about anything anymore he was going to go to the strip club and make glitter his. On the way to the club he had got a phone call from his mother saying that she could not breathe and was going to the hospital. He asked if he needed to come to, she told him no and that she would be fine. He asked if she was sure and they said their 'I love you's' and hung up.

Just as Terrence was pulling in the parking lot, he glanced at glitters truck. He walked over, pried the hood open and cut the electric fuel injection wire. 'Just in case' he thought. He walked in and asked for a private room and a private dance from glitter. The waiter told him she was busy and that she would be in shortly.

Once the room she danced for him and they had sex and he asked her to be his. Glitter declined and got up to get dressed. Terrence laid there with his hands behind his head, thinking. Usually after sex, if he wanted a woman to be one of his girls she would say yes. This time he had to try a little harder. He walked out just in time to see her getting in her truck. He walked toward her, and she got out and got in the car with one of the other girls.

"Damn, I almost had my chance" said Terrence said out loud