xxvi - unexpected visitor

♡♡♡
●ARIA POV●

When I finally arrived home on Friday , all I wanted to do was just relax . The whole weekend , I just wanted to relax. Sonja was at work tonight so it was pretty quiet . The drive tired me out so I had no desire to cook anything .

I opened up the app to order dinner . I think I deserve a little cheat after the week I had , so I got myself a nice big pepperoni pizza with coke . I can run it off later, although the wedding activities will probably make me lose the calories from stress .

Wanting to start my relaxation for the weekend , I ran a nice warm bath . Once I got the right temperature and my bath salts in there, I slowly submerged my body in a much needed soak. Within 20 minutes I heard a buzz from the front . Assuming it was the pizza guy, I let him up .

I should have asked who it was , but sometimes those things slip your mind when you're trying to escape reality . Shaking off the water from my body, I slipped my robe on and answered the door.

My jaw dropped as I saw who was standing there, "Dylan, what the hell are you doing here?"

His eyes were red rimmed and you smell the alcohol off of him, "Aria," he croaked out with a hoarse voice .

"Can we please talk?" He begged . I didn't know what to do and I was uncomfortable with Dylan being here . I held onto my phone and hit send on whatever number was last in my call log .

Dylan didn't wait for me to invite him in , he just barged through the front door, surprising me . He has never been this aggressive before . The phone call finally picked up and I held it to my ear , "please come help me," I didn't hang up right away .

"Who's that on the phone? Is it your damn boyfriend ALEX?" Dylan slurred .

"Dylan, I think you should go home to Brittany, you shouldn't be here," I say firmly.

He begins to laugh,  "Brittany? Ha, we're not together anymore ."

"Well that isn't my problem, whatever happened between you two,  is between you two. I want you to leave."

He stepped in closer to me grabbing one of my hands , "I ended things with her. I want you, it has always been you . That ring, was supposed to be yours ."

"Let go of me , whatever the reason,  no one told you to stick your dick in her . That was a conscious decision you made," my voice began to waiver as the images flashed in my head .

"You didn't let me explain," he said as he cornered me .

"What is there to explain ? I caught you in the act !" Maybe we should have this out . I did shut him out but what kind of explanation would be even remotely good enough for me to forgive?

"She had something over my head ," he begins , "and I couldn't let her-"

"Whatever it is , it's done . You did let her," I cut him off .

He cried out , "why won't you hear me out?"

"Because you cut up my heart into a million pieces Dylan. I gave you EVERYTHING . I loved you so much that what you did killed me!!" I screamed at him .