11/Merry Christmas

Today is Christmas Day! You've already decorated your dorm with Akaria and wrapped all the presents for the team. The team decided to open presents in the gym and celebrate Christmas as a team.

I woke up with the sun shining right into my room. I got up and took a long shower. I decided to treat myself today so I took care of my hair and skin.

I got out and got dressed. I put on a cute red jacket and black leggings with black boots. I had a red sweater underneath my jacket and I left my hair down today.

I walked out of my room to see Akaria was eating pancakes in her pajamas.

You: Good morning Akaria!

Akaria: Good Morning [y/n]. You seem joyful today.

You: Well the volleyball club is having a giant Christmas day together so I can't wait to spend all day with the guys!

Akaria: And mistletoe with your ace~

You: Oh shut it. I'm sure your boyfriend has mistletoe in his pocket.

Akaria: Not wrong. You want any breakfast?

You: No I'm fine. Have a good day!

Akaria: You too!

I grabbed the guy's presents and put them into bags. I walked over to the gym and opened it. Over the week, I decorated the gym for the guys. I haven't been answering their texts or coming out of my dorm and this is why. I wanted to make today extra special for all of them!

I lit the lanterns I set around and finished putting the star in the tree I decorated. I put the presents under the tree and finished last minute decorations.

I set out the tables and chairs for them to sit if they wanted to. I ran to the cafeteria where I asked them to store the food. The girls helped me bring the food into the gym and I thanked them. I laid out all the food perfectly and left candy canes in bowls on the tables.

I dimmed the lights and the gym was beautiful. I played calming Christmas music through the speakers in the gym. The gym was beautiful. It looked like a little wonderland.

I poked my head out the door to see the team and coach on the way. I walked outside and closed the door.

I greeted everyone and waited for them all to get to the door. I opened the door and all their eyes lit up.

You: Merry Christmas!

The guys were astonished. Their eyes glowed as they walked into the gym. Coach gave me a big smile and thanked me for my hard work. I told him that it was no problem at all.

Tendo: You did all of this for us?

You: Yeah! You guys deserve it.

Eita hugged me and thanked me for all of this. I told him that I was no problem. Ushijima gave me a smile and I smiled back at him.

Hours go by of the guys talking and celebrating the fun atmosphere.

You: You guys can open your gifts if you want!

The guy's faces lit up and they rushed over to the tree. The upperclassmen thanked me and walked over to the tree.

They began to unwrap their gifts. One by one, their faces lit up with joy. While they were all celebrating, I gave the coaches their gifts. They thanked me and gave me hugs when they opened their gifts.

I turned back to the guys and they were all like kids on Christmas. All of them were excited about their gifts. I was glad to see that they all like their gifts. It's been a while since I've seen the team this happy, especially Eita.