19/Apologies

I woke up to the sound of a light snore. I kissed Ushiwaka's cheek before sitting up. There was a problem though.. I didn't kiss Ushiwaka. I kissed Oikawa.

I jumped out of bed and started to pace around the room. What happened to me. I remember watching a movie with the guys.. I must've fallen asleep but why was I cuddling with Oikawa.

I looked at Oikawa sound asleep on the bed. He was sleeping very peacefully, like he was sleeping on a cloud. I smiled before I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I saw that the guys had texted me but they seemed normal. Asking how I was doing or if I was awake yet. I saw one from Ushiwaka that kind of broke my heart.

"Good morning Honey"

I could imagine his voice. His deep, raspy morning voice saying good morning in my ear.. and the soft kiss afterwards.. god I missed it.

"Good morning cutie~"

I flinched at the whisper in my ear. I turned around to see Oikawa standing there smiling at me.

You: Don't call me cute.

Oikawa: Not even a good morning back.

You: Good morning Toru.

Oikawa: There you go! At least you're nicer than Iwazumi.

Iwaizumi: What was that Oikawa?

Iwaizumi was in the door way. He probably came up to see if we were awake. Oikawa immediately hid behind me and apologized to Iwaizumi. I laughed and rolled my eyes at them. This tall dork was really scared of Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi: Do you want breakfast [y/n]?

You: No thanks. I'm going to go shower.

Iwaizumi: Your clothes are in the dryer so you might have to wait a bit before you get clothes.

You: Damn it.

Oikawa: You can shower and we can bring you your clothes.

Iwaizumi: Is this your terrible attempt at trying to see her naked.

Oikawa: What no! Of course not! She's our friend and she has a boyfriend!

You: You're so loud Toru. I'll just wait for my clothes to be done before I shower.

Iwaizumi: Alright, I'll let you know when your clothes are done.

I nodded. I went to the bathroom to clean up my hair and my face so I didn't look like I was dead. When I was done I walked downstairs and the guys were staring at me.

Hanamaki: Good morning [y/n]

You: Good morning guys.

Matsukawa: Are you alright?

You: Yeah. I feel a lot better.

Hanamaki: Oikawa didn't leave any marks on you did he?

You: Wait what?