0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡

Debating deals

꧁Debating deals꧂

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

"L/N kuuuuuuuuuun!!"

You stiffened up before turning behind you to see Yamamoto rushing towards you, behind him was Kenma playing on his PSP.

"Yamamoto san, it's nice to see you." You nod in the general direction of Kenma "You as well Kenma san."

"Y/N!! Come on you gotta say yes! I'll die if ya don't!" Yamaoto hunches down to your hight while making begging hands, he has no shame. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

You sweat drop at Yamamoto "Say yes to what? You didn't even tell me what your going on about..."

"Eh? Lev didn't tell you?" Yamamoto let's out a huff before standing straight up and placing his hands on his hips "Well, Nekoma's goin' over time Fukurodani for a fun little practice match! As our manager it's imqerative that you come!"

You pinch the bridge of your nose "The word is imperative. And i'm not Nekoma's manager."

"Common L/N kun! You gotta come, you just gotta! I even told some of the guys from Fukurodani you would, and i'm a man of my word!"

You scoff crossing your arms in an unamused manner "You already owe me some ikinari dango, but you know what, add a package of gari gari kun, soda flavored and you have yourself a deal." My teeth are going to be rotten if i keep eating all these sweets. You place a hand on your hip, jutting it out slightly as an intimidating aura swirls around you.

Unbeknownst you you Kenma pauses and looks up from his game, watching you and Yamamoto's exchange with careful eyes.

Small beads of sweat dot Yamamoto's face as he looks at you, when you give him no sign of backing down he lets out a heaving sigh "Fine! Ikinari dango and gari gari kun."

"Ah ah ah~," You click your tongue as you wag your index finger at Yamamoto.

"Soda flavor."

A grin takes over your face and the serious aura seems to turn to flowers "Perfect! I'll meet you in the volleyball gym after school then, i just need to text my ice skating coach to inform her, see ya!" Just like that you turn tail and head back where you were going, this time feeling slightly unsettled by the feeling of being watched.

But when you turned around Yamamoto was sulking and Kenma's face was still bathed in the light from his PSP. Letting out a quiet hum you turn back around, missing the way Kenma was peering up at you before returning his attention to the game in front of him.

***

Just like you said, you were waiting for the volleyball boys by the gym door when coach Nekomata wondered by on his way to greet and pick up the boys.

"Y/N kun, correct?"

"Oh! Nekomata sensei, and yes sir your right."

"If it's not too personal, may i ask what your doing here?"

"Well, Yamamoto made an offer i couldn't refuse and as the teams "manager" i suppose i had to be here."

Nekomata only hums as he opens the door to the gym "We'll Mr."Manager" how about you fill up the ball bags for me, they're in the storage closet."

Nekomata turns on his heel and leaves just like that leaving you with a small tick mark on your temple. Sly old man.

After collecting the ball bags you trudged your way to the bus, with some hellos and things to the other volleyball members you happened to pass by.

"L/N kun!" You step down from the bus to see Kuroo with a small baggie with some red and black fabric inside. "It's your Nekoma gear, it should fit. The changing room is still open so once you change just come on out and we can go."

You gently take the clear baggie "What's this for?"

"Well I assume you don't want to wear your uniform, besides the track suit is much comfier." Kuroo turns and enters the bus without another word.

You let out a small sigh before trudging to the changing room, I don't think Yamamoto told them i wasn't actually the manager.

Surprisingly the track suit fit you very well, how they knew your measurements? You imagined a chibi you asleep while a chibi Kuroo scampered around you with a measuring tape, with chibi Kuroo laughing evilly.

A shudder runs down your spine, I don't wanna know.

Scurrying back to the bus you were quick to take a seat next to one of the only sane people on it, Nobuyuki Kai.

"Nobuyuki senpai, do you mind if i sit here?" Kai only gives you smile before patting the seat. "Thank you, senpai."

He leans back into the seat with a small hum "So how does the tracksuit fit?"

You tug the black shirt "Very well actually, how did you all know my measurements?"

"Oh, seeing as your a little bit taller than Kenma kun we just used his measurements because it's a little baggy on him." 

You let out a sigh of relief glad that what you had envisioned hadn't come true.

"Why do you seem so relived? Did you think something vile?"

You frantically wave your hands as an awkwardlaugh bubbles up from your throat. "No, it was nothing like that senpai!"

Kai only hums "If you say so."

***

Your gently shaken awake only for you to grumble and turn into, the surprisingly warm yet firm, thing you were sleeping on.

There was a small head nudge "L/N kun please get up."

You mutter something under your breath the the male shaking you couldn't hear.

"L/N kun," when you don't respond Kai only sighs before deciding the next thing he's going to do is necessary to get you off of him.

Kai gently nudges your head away from his shoulder and lets it roll to the other side. Kai stands up before turning back to you and nudging you once more.

Once again you didn't stir.

Having no other choice Kai retrieves Yaku who wasn't actively baiting the other volleyball team just outside the bus.

Yaku waves Kai away from his most recently claimed, and his favorite but don't tell anyone that, child as Yaku stares at Y/N in mild disappointment.

Yaku notes your eyebrows creasing together before you expel a large puff of air and slowly crack open your eyes.

"Yaku senpai?"

Yaku's disappointed gaze slowly turns to that of satisfaction "L/N kun! Your awake."

"Please, call me Y/N. If i'm to be your "manager" i suppose you don't have to be so formal with me."

Yaku nods "Alright then, Y/N kun, get up, we're at the school."

Since you woke up you finally glance out to window to see that Yaku is correct.

"Okay, let me just—"

"Nope!" Before you can even process anything else Yaku's grabbed you and is now dragging you out the bus.

Who would've thought the first few hours of you being Nekoma's "manger" would've been like this?