0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡

Third Years

꧁Third Years꧂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

☆☆︎☆

You and Tendou had been texting a lot recently. It started because Tendou was ranting to you about their game against some school he called 'Seijoh' and their oh so easy to tease captain.

While you didn't understand half of what he was saying in reference to his 'guess blocks' but you let it slide and just texted him replies urging him to continue his rant. Besides it was entertaining for you to see the always teasing and never serious Tendou riled up about something.

And then the topic of attention shifted towards you and you ended up telling Tendou about your upcoming competition which lead to him texting Semi about it which led to Semi yelling at the both of you for not telling him sooner which somehow led up to now. You standing at the train station waiting for both Semi and Tendou due to Tendou wanting to spend the day off with you how he managed to sneak both him and Semi out of practice you almost don't want to know. Hell the only reason your not at practice today is because the week of competitions practice is cancelled to let you all rest.

"N/N chan!" Your startled out of your thoughts by Tendou's voice calling for you.

"Tendou san!" A grin takes over your face as you finally spot the elder red head.

"N/N Chan~!" Tendou yells already running towards you. Your grin gets even wider as you open your arms and Tendou runs into them, Tendou then doesn't hesitate to pick you up and spin you around joyously. Tendou stops and holds you up with his hands holding you underneath your armpits, lion king style.

"Tendou, put him down."

Tendou, still holding you turns his head towards Semi. "But SemiSemi," Tendou gently shakes you gently "I havn't seen Y/N in forever."

Semi deadpans looking at the two of you "You saw him the day before last. And a few weeks ago you hardly knew he existed."

Tendou lets out an offended noise and pulls you close, sets you on the ground and covers your ears. And though muffled you can still hear him "Semisemi, you can't say that! You could hurt his feelings!" Semi did not hurt your feelings. As a matter of fact you knew for sure that what Semi said is true. Just a few weeks ago you didn't know them and they didn't know you.

You only blink as you watch the two Shiratorizawa students bicker among themselves "Would you two like to go to the ice rink with me? I know a good dessert spot we can go to afterwards, my treat."

Both Tendou and Semi stop arguing and turn to you, a small cat like grin growing on Tendou's face. "Yes!"

***

Getting to the skate rink was easy. It was convincing Semi to let you actually skate that was the hard part. It took twenty minutes... Twenty minutes of non stop back and forth before he even let you consider changing into the stash of athletic wear you had in your locker (Semi and Tendou are coming from volleyball (even though they didn't go to practice) so their already in their Shiratorizawa athletic gear).