CHAPTER THREE(ongoing)

REBECCA'S POV

I got to my apartment, feeling relieved I quickly went in and locked the door, resting my backs against it. I breathe out a breath of relief I didn't know I have been holding in...
"get hold of yourself
"Becca there is nothing and no one following you, just calm down," I declared to myself.

* * * * * * * * * *
I brought out the ingredients I needed to prepare spaghetti, I need good food, I only have junk in my fridge, don't judge me, I can't cook all the time and junk food is also food...
"Woman like me.
Like a woman like...
La la la woman like me...
Like a woman like me...
I made a few mistakes I regret nightly
I broke a couple of hearts that I wear on my sleeves, my momma always says girl you are trouble and now I wonder could you fall for a woman like me...
And every time we touch boy you make me feel weak ... I can tell you are shy and I think you are so sweet... Staying every night under covers and still, I wonder could you fall for a woman like me......

I hummed the song woman like me by little mix as I continued cooking, feeling the vibe I shake my hips, twerking and dancing around the kitchen,
it still hurts but who cares. I was feeling this song.

Thirty minutes later and I'm sitting on the couch with a bowl of spaghetti and a bottle of coke with the remote control in my hands,

I flip through the movies and finally decided to watch an African movie, yeah I love those movies, it's refreshing to me to feel a whole new culture in a movie.

The title displayed on the TV was "hire a woman", and I got comfortable with my bowl in front of me.
A few minutes into the movie, I got a weird feeling that something isn't right, I looked around, everything looks okay, I just continued watching the movie.

Feeling very sleepy, I switched off the TV, took my bottle and bowl to the kitchen

I quickly washed the dish, placed the bottle in the trash can, and headed upstairs to my room.

I brush my teeth and made my way to my bed ready to devour it.

That was when I felt it. I turned and somebody was standing there, but I couldn't make out the appearance.

"who is there?', who are you and what do you want, I asked as I looked for a weapon, I got hold of my hairdryer, and raised it ''speak now or you will regret it, I breathed out fear lacing my every word.

The figure moved forward.
" don't move, stay where you are, I'm warning you," I said as I moved backward. The figure moved forward and I lunged at it with the hairdryer raised in the air to attack, "but was caught mid-air and bent awkwardly, I struggled to pull free but the grip was so strong.
I'm not going to give up without a fight, I can't die like this, I kept on struggling.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I froze as the cold voice spoke into my ears.
"Now I'm going to let you go, I need you to calm down, do you understand."
I nod my head unable to talk.
He slowly let go of me and immediately I darted towards the door.
"oh shit", I heard as I ran as fast as I could I cannot die not right now, I still have a lot in front of me.
"Why are these stairs so long, I thought as I ran and just one isp and I went tumbling down.
I groan and wince as I tried to stand up.

"I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of my mind.
''I'm not going to hurt you, I just need you to cooperate with me and you will be fine, do you understand?
I opened my eyes hoping that this was a dream and I'm going to wake up anytime soon in my bed, but that was not it, I pinched myself and the sharp pain I felt told me that it was a reality and I have to face it...
In front of me was a man, a real-life man a gorgeous man in my house. I blinked twice to clear my blurry vision.
I couldn't make out his face, but from what I can see the man is huge with a lot of muscles well not exactly huge but he has some nice muscles to him, yeah I tend to exaggerate things especially when I'm scared, and right now I'm scared shirtless.

''Who are you and what do you want, are you going to kill me, please don't kill me, I didn't do anything, I voiced out as I tried to stand up...
"I need you to come with me right now willingly or otherwise and I think we both know what you've chosen," he said coming closer. I drew myself back still on the floor
" why?, are you a rapist, do you, traffic women, oh my God, you do, I'm not going anywhere with you,"
I declared my whole body shaking with fear.
"I'm not a rapist and you are not my type anyway, he said, I gasped feeling insulted.
Beep beep beep "oh shit, shit, fuck, we have to leave now, he said as his phone started beeping, coming close to me.
I scooted further away from him. I'm not going anywhere with you so better leave now before I call the cops. I threatened to hope and prayed for him to just leave.
" I was lifted from the floor and thrown over his shoulder like a bag of rice, I screamed, kicked, and struggled to get free, Where the hell are all the neighbors when you need them, He took me out and headed towards a black Audi car. Who uses a car that expensive for kidnapping, this guy must be crazy. I fought so hard as we got close to the car, I bite his ears and he groan and let me down.
"Come back here," he commanded as I ran back towards the house to get my phone to call the cops. He caught up with me dragging me towards the car, men he was fast.
I fought and kicked screaming at the top of my voice "help, somebody helps me, I continued screaming fighting him
I broke free again and ran back towards the apartment
BOOM!!!!!!! and went flying to the ground all I could see was fire, I froze on the ground as I watched my house in flames, my house, I could have died... Noooooo I screamed
"we have to go right now" and I was led to the car feeling numbly, unable to fight anymore I let him take me and started driving away from my house.
I watched as the burning house went out of view, and we drove away to a new destination, how did my life turn out to be this way, one moment I was cooking spaghetti, and now I was going away with a stranger my house on fire.
I sat still and quiet tears fell from my eyes, my life in the mercy of this stranger.........

Authors note
Not edited and sorry it's short