Chapter 35

jaimins pov

"this way! hurry!" ameera shouted whilst running up to the doors of the bunker, she started to bang on it.

I clenched my jaw as I carried on running to the now open door, both acel and kyra holding me up. kyra thankfully was wearing clothes now, well a t-shirt, but it was better than before. my wolf nearly took control when we first saw her.

I quickly slumped against the wall when we made it inside the bunker. I quickly looked around the bunker, this was the alphas bunker. the bunker was much smaller than the regular pack bunker as it didn't even hold half the amount of inhabitants as the main one. but it was much more nicer than the main one. this one was had book shelves and a table filled with board games.

"hey you guys made it! and about time as well, we're setting up the monopoly board and I call dibs on the top hat!" Brendan exclaimed looking up at us where he sat at the foot of the glass table, the classic monopoly board sat on top of it.

"are you seriously planning on playing a full game of monopoly at a time like this?" leya asked from the armchair that she sat on, a book in front of her.

"well its better than sitting in silence and plus its a good distraction for the young ones" Brendan answered back whilst gesturing to where jay and iniko sat at the small dining table

iniko looked up from her phone with to stare down at Brendan with a glare etched on her face "I'm only a year younger than you, moron"

"iniko! do not speak to your future brother in law that way," Anastasia, her and ameeras mother, scolded her from where she stood in the bunker corner with mum and Whitney Fidelis, the current beta female and the unwanted stepmother of leya and jay sat. "apologise this instance!"

"I'm sorry for calling you a moron" iniko spat out between her gritted teeth, it was only silent for a second before ameera let a small snort of amusement and went to sit down next to her mate, picking up the thimble piece and placing it on GO.

"its alright iniko, not a lot of people like me when they first meet me" Brendan smiled then picked up the car piece and held it up for her to see. a playful glint in his eyes "wanna be the racecar?"

iniko turned to her mother who gave her a sharp look, she sighed then looked back at Brendan. standing up, she walked over to them and took the metal piece off him and placed it with the other two.

Brendan gave her a soft smile then turned to look at everyone else "bloody hell you four, close the door already and sit down. im making it my mission to get all the train stations!"

with that said acel closed the door and everyone else apart from the mothers, leya and I sat round the table, jay calling dibs on the dog as he went.

"Are you gonna play with us jaimin?" Acel asked looking up at me with concern in his eyes,  I don't know who the hell he was more concerned about me or himself. I mean, what the hell was he doing out there in the first place. Not only that but what was all that nonsense that kelelm was sprouting out.

Coming back to it, I shook my head and yawned " nah I think I'll find somewhere to have a small nap, today has warn me out"

" there's a bedroom at the back, want me to show you where it is?" Kyra asked, her tone suggesting she really wanted me to say yes.

Her wolf Is not Comfortable leaving us alone after we just got attacked, it's kinda cute really. My wolf interjected, his ears are probably lying flat on his right now, a puppy dog look on his face would you rather me carry on telling you of what I thought of our mates body, or what I would of done to Acel for seeing her hidden beauty only meant OUR eyes if I had it my way.

"That would be great Kyra" I gave her a small smile, her whole face lighted up after that. What I would give to see that smile on her face everyday. She quickly stood up and looped her arm through mine, guiding me into the direction of the bedroom. "Never thought I'd see the alphas bunker"

"I know what your thinking, that we're being pretentious, but that's not the case at all" she started, she stopped to open the door to the bedroom, there wasn't much in here apart from a small double bed, a couple of shelves and small crib in the corner. Still it's a lot more than the main bunker. I walked in and sat on the bed, Kyra sat down next to me "the reason that we got a separate bunker from the rest of the pack Is because when a attack normally happens they normally go for the Luna or Luca. So there's a separate bunker for them so the attacker only target this bunker, that's why it more guarded and stronger. If the Luna dies, the alpha dies and the fighting spirits of the pack will dim"

"I get it" I told her as I stood up to move the blankets so I could lay down, I lifted the other corner to tell Kyra to lay down with me, she happily obliged.

When we were both under the blankets I turned to look at her "Kyra is there something that I should know about?"

She turned to look at me in confusion "what do you mean?"

"Well when I was attacked, kelelm said something about without me you wouldn't be able to access power to destroy him" her face paled after that "what the hell does that mean?"

She gave me a small sigh "kelelm is the son of the dark moon goddesses"

I gave her a sceptical look "and that has something to do with you because?"

Kyra gave me a conflicted look, like she was battling with herself to tell me, then she raised her sleeve and showed me the tattoo on her arm, a glowing moon. "I'm the light moon goddesses daughter"

I gave her a deadpan look "you have a mother"

She hummed and gave a small nod "I have two, I was a gift to my parents from the moon goddess, they had trouble conceiving and so she gave them me. Of course they don't know that, they just believe I'm a miracle baby. And the part about the power part. If we have sex I'll unlock my full power and so will my wolf"

"So you're saying that when or if we ever had sex we'd start the war the prophecy foretold?" I asked her, I could tell she was getting a little uncomfortable now.

Next thing I knew she was straddling me, "when we have sex. I'm not going to deprive you of that. It would be unfair of me. But not yet, bows not the time"

"So when is the time?" I asked, she leant down and gave my neck a small kiss. Right where she'd mark me.

"Only time will tell jaimin, only time" she whispered into my ear, I don't know what games she's playing at but she needs to stop "besides we don't need to have sex yet. But.... we can do other stuff"

"Other stuff?" I question, she sat back up and gave me a smirk before locking her lips with mine. We both fought for dominance, which she easily won. I only stopped when I heard the sound of my belt being undone. "What are you doing? You said we can't"

"Not yet" she said with a breathy laugh, "but that doesn't mean I can't keep you satisfied"

I was about to question her, but she ducked under the blankets before I had the chance. A gasp of pleasure was the only thing that left my mouth

 A gasp of pleasure was the only thing that left my mouth