Chapter Seventy-Three

I tilt my head back and rock my hips forward

Damian clutches the bed sheets, keeping his motions slow as he makes love to me for the first time. I dig my fingers into his back, silently begging him to go harder.

"I don't want to hurt you." His voice is a strained undertone. "If I get carried away—"

"You won't hurt me." I don't want him to worry. My whole life, he's never hurt me. I doubt he ever will.

He stares down at me, his aquamarine eyes glistening with concern. Tightening around him, I ram my hips upward, this time with more force. He whimpers as I take more of him in, and I watch, satisfied, as those ocean eyes of his flutter shut.

Burying his face in my neck, he picks up the pace, his thrusts deep and wonderfully fast. He bites down on my shoulder, sending a jolt of painful pleasure down my spine. He licks and sucks on my neck, caressing the wet skin with his tongue. Writhing beneath him, I gasp at the sensation. The combination of his hardness between my legs and his hot kisses is enough to make me ascend to nirvana.

His lips meet mine in a deep, hungry kiss. He positions my hands above my head and weaves his fingers through mine as we continue our lovemaking.

"Wrap your legs around me," he instructs.

I obey without hesitation, arching my back and circling my legs around his hips. The slight adjustment allows him to fuck me even harder, and I cry out in pleasure.

"Good girl," he murmurs.

"I'm going to come soon," I say, feeling the familiar tingling sensation in my stomach.

"Come for me, baby," he orders, his hot breath fanning my face.

Unable to hold back, I unravel beneath him. A rapturous wave washes over me, soaking me from head to toe.

Seconds later, he reaches his own high, grunting as he thrusts into me for the final time.

We lie motionless in bed, our sweaty limbs tangled together like headphone cords. Chest heaving, I struggle to catch my breath as I come down from my orgasm.

"Are you okay?" Damian breaks the silence, his blue eyes begging me to say something.

Nodding my head, I reply, "I'm more than okay, Damian."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. That was... incredible."

"Good." Flashing a triumphant grin, he brings his lips to my forehead. "Watching you come undone like that was the highlight of my night."

Witnessing him lose control and let go of his inhibitions was the highlight of my night as well.

We clean ourselves up, slip into comfy clothes, and quickly return to the warmth of his bed. Pulling me against his side, Damian turns on the TV. We select a slapstick comedy to watch, although I doubt I'll make it past the opening credits. My eyelids are heavy with exhaustion, and all I want to do is fall asleep next to the boy I love.