Chapter 9

Alucard: Hi, have you found the answer?
Miya: Not yet .. -_-
Miya: You're really mysterious .. -_- Alucard: * smiles *
Miya: "I was trying to ask Wanwan's opinion earlier ..."
Miya: Alu, are you a vampire? Alucard: If I was a vampire I would avoid the sun
Miya: I see ..
Miya: Nine-tailed fox ??
Alucard: It's stealth .. -_-
Miya: Hmm, Ghost?
Alucard: * shook his head *
Miya: T_T and what then..

Alucard: Miya, tomorrow you will come home huh..?
Miya: ...
Miya: Yes ..
Alucard: Time ..?
Miya: It must be afternoon ..

Alucard immediately fell silent and showed a sad expression.

Miya: Alu .. You .. Won't meet other friends if I come home right ..? Alucard: I.. I don't really know, because I'm alone.. And I need friends ..
Miya: Huh ... You hurt my feelings .. Alucard: Then stay with me
Miya: What? Where?
Alucard: In this forest
Miya : ...
Miya: My parents can worry about me..

Alucard: Miya .. You don't want me to have another but you also refuse to live with me here, are you crazy? (Author: Savage or not? 😗)

Miya: ...
Miya: That's rude ...
Miya: Why don't you want to tell me who you really are ??
Alucard: Because I know you will definitely feel scared after finding out ... (Author: Can anyone guess what creature he is ??)

Miya: Are you a monster?
Alucard: No
Alucard: My rank is higher than monsters.
Miya: ...
Miya: "What's higher than monsters ...?"

Miya: Don't be arrogant Alu ..
Alucard: I'm not cocky, but it's a fact. Alucard: I always lose confidence in myself if someone knows who I really am, they will stay away from me and avoid me with an excuse .. Afraid. Miya: ....

Alucard: So, stay with me Miya.
Miya: Alu .. I can't .. I'm honest .. Alucard: I'll insist.
Miya: Please ... I'm honest, honestly I can't, if I could I would ...
Miya: I have to go back to camp, see you
Alucard: You're lying, right?

Miya immediately stopped walking. Alucard: You lied to me.

Miya: L-lie?
Alucard walked over to Miya.

Alucard: You said your parents would worry about you.. But actually.. Alucard: Your parents do not live in your city right.. But live outside the city.. Am I right? (Author: Miya doesn't know if Alu can detect lies too + Miya forgets that Alu can read minds too)

Miya: ... Miya's heart immediately started beating fast.

Miya: I'm.. I'm not lying--
Alucard: Want a proof?
Miya: Huh ..

Alucard takes out magic from his hand, in that magic Miya can see his past, where Miya was sent out of town to study outside the city and she lives in a house that has been bought by her parents.
Miya: Huh ...
Alucard: Second.
Alucard: You said you should go back to your camp? But it's still 11pm .. Could it be .. You want to get away from me ..?

Alucard looked seriously and sharply at Miya and he showed a cold expression on her.

Alucard walked toward Miya again and Miya moved backwards until finally her body hit a large tree trunk and Alu held Miya by sticking his hand on the tree trunk (Kabedon) (Author : U can google it :'^)

Alucard: Where are u going ..?
Miya: What do you want ..? * feeling scared *

Alucard: * smiles *
Alucard: Don't worry ..
Alucard: I won't hurt you ..

Miya was breathing like an exhausted person, her breath moving faster than usual because she felt scared and shocked by Alu's current behavior.

Alucard: Listen Miya ..
Alucard: Even if you run .. I can chase you ..
Alucard: I. Can. Fly.
Alucard: * smiles *
Miya: ...
Miya: "Huh ..."
Miya: What do u want from me ..? * feeling scared *
Alucard: Stay.With.Me.
Alucard: And be mine forever.

Miya: I said I couldn't! Can you understand me ?!
Alucard: I said, I will insist.
Miya: Huh ...
Miya: I don't like pushy guys!
Alucard: You're comfortable with me right ..?
Miya: Who said that ?! *Feeling scared*
Alucard: You ..
Alucard: You told me yesterday, you actually don't want to go home too .. So .. It means .. You also want to live with me .. * smile *
Miya: I regret it .. I regret it! I take my words back! Now stay away from me !!

Alucard was immediately surprised by Miya's words, and Miya immediately punched Alucard very hard so that Miya could escape. Then Alu managed to hold Miya's hand and hold it and his eyes turned red because he felt annoyed, sad and disappointed.
Miya: Let me go !!
Miya: Uh .. *shocked to see Alu's eyes* Miya: "Her eyes are red ...."

Miya was shocked and screamed.

Alucard: Looking at my red eyes you are already scared .. What if you know who I really am .. You might pass out .. Or maybe you get sick ..? Idk ..
Miya: Huh ..?
Miya: "What ... You mean ..?"
Miya: "The expression on his face immediately turned sad and he looks like he hates himself .."

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Sorry if there's a mistake I've made
👉👈
Btw, don't forget to follow me on IG !
IG = @eikoitsuka ❤

Love u guys! ❤