Chapter 10

Alucard: Don't pull your hand, it will hurt later, and if I let go, you will fall, stay calm
Miya: Uh..

Alucard let go of Miya's hand.

Alucard: Don't run .. Keep hiding, otherwise you will be caught..

Alu's eyes turned blue again and he showed a sad expression at Miya. (Author: Sad but he seemed to hide it)

Alucard: * smile * (Fake smile)

Miya saw that Alu's eyes were teary, and tears almost fell to her cheeks, but Miya chose to return to the tent because she was scared.

Alucard: "Am.. Alone now.."
Alucard: "I'd better die.."

[The next day]
[Before going home]

When Miya was tidying her clothes, she found the pearl that Alu gave, Miya immediately shed tears and that time came, the time where she would leave this forest and return to her home, actually. Miya also felt sad because she left Alu alone. Their school bus walked past the river, Miya kept watching the river and cried.

Miya: "Alu .. I'm so sorry ..."

[When arrived at school]

Wanwan: Miyaa, I'm going home first with Layla
Miya: Okay
Lesley: Me too
Miya: * nods *
Guinevere: Miyaa!
Miya: ...Guinn
Guinevere: Umm, you look badmood .. Aren't you supposed to be happy because the camping is done? Guinevere: This is a good day isn't it? ^^
Miya: * nods *
Guinevere: Eh, it's already going to rain, do you want to go home together or not ??
Miya: No, I can do it alone .. Guinevere: Oh .. Okay! I'll go first, babaaii: 3
Miya: * nods *

Soon it rained and Miya looked up at the sky, and she was crying under the rain, because she knew .. When she cried under the pouring rain, no one would know that she was crying ..

Miya: "Standing in the rain, makes me feel safe, I can cry and no one can ask me why .."

Miya: "Alu ... I miss you ..."
Miya: "So much ..."

Miya kept crying under the pouring rain while walking back to her house, she never stop thinking about Alucard in the forest there.

[Arriving at Miya's house]

Miya continues to pay attention to the pearl Alu gave her .. And she remembers the words Alu spoke to her.

"Alucard: Just looking at my red eyes you are already scared .. What if you know who I really am .. You might pass out .. Or maybe get sick ..? Idk .." (Author: This is in Miya's mind)

Miya immediately shed tears again when she remembered that word, and she remembered one more.

"Alucard: I always lose confidence in myself if someone knows who I really am, they will stay away from me and avoid me with an excuse .. Afraid. "

Miya: Huh .. Is that true ..?

Miya decided to look back at her book and look back at his features.

Miya: "I forgot to add it .."

______________________________________

1. His eyes are blue
2. Tall
3. Cold & mysterious
4. Can use magic
5. Like sweets
6. Does not like salty food
7. Has fangs
8. Can read people's minds
9. Not afraid of sunlight
10. Hot
11. Can heal yourself
12. Have red eyes
13. Can see the past

______________________________________

Miya: "I'm still confused until now what creature he is .."
Miya: * huft *
Miya: "It's late .. But I'm lazy to eat .."

Miya walked down the stairs and she saw candy in a jar in the living room, Miya immediately remembered her moment with Alu and cried at the living room table while eating candy and playing with her cellphone.

Miya: "I'll googling .."

--- Hot creatures --- (on google)

Miya: Hm? "Spirits are all in it .. O_o" Miya: "I'll Try changing the title .."

---Ghost---

Miya: "In fact, I was surprised .. -_-" Miya: "It's dangerous if I open the image -, -"
Miya: Hmm ..
Miya: "Try Another spirit..."

---Genies---

Miya: "Omg, the one who came out was Jin BTS."
Miya: "Omg ..> \\\\ <"
Miya: "Okay, focus .."
Miya: "But .. I was curious about one thing .. What's the difference between ghosts and genies?"

--- The difference between ghosts and genies ---

Miya: "Genies ... Devils and demons?" Miya: "Are they different ..?"
Miya: ....
Miya: "Wait ...."
Miya: "I haven't asked Alu about this creature .."

--- The characteristics of the devil ---

Miya: "Made from fire ..? Fire is hot, right?"
Miya: "I have to ask this to Alu. I have to go to that forest .. Tomorrow. Morning."
Miya: "Now I have to sleep"

⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING!! SUICIDAL PARTS HERE!! ⚠️ ⚠️ 
______________________________________

Miya: Eh ..? Alu..?
Miya: What are you doing there? Why are you holding your sword? Why are your hands full of blood? Why is that sword pointed at you ?? Alu .. Answer me..

Alu stabbing his own sword into himself (suicide).

Miya: NNNOOO !!! AAALLUUU !! 😭😭

Then Alucard immediately disappeared into a powder fire and left Miya alone.

______________________________________

[TO BE CONTINUE]

❌ NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS ❌
✨ This is all from the author's imagination✨

Ps: The beginning of the story is crisp & not fun, but read until the end ... :)

♡ Don't forget to VOTES ♡
♡ Don't forget to follow the Author too ♡ IG = @eikoitsuka ♥ 😉

Hope you guys like the story ~
See you in the next chapter ~ ♥