12

It's been two months since I said yes to Johnson. He has been doing everything in his power to make me happy. Sends flowers, takes me to lunch, buys me gifts but most times it seems like he's trying too much and it gets annoying in a way—not that I'll tell him that—well since he hasn't noticed anything odd, it seems I'm good at pretending. He has been professing his love for me every day and I haven't for once said it back. I don't think I love him. Infact, I know I don't love him. Honestly, I don't know why I agreed to get into a relationship with him. Maybe it was the fact that he is attractive or the fact that I just wanted to make my mum happy because she pushed for us to get together but after avoiding him when he popped the 'will you be my girlfriend' question, I said yes. But I knew deep down within me that I didn't like him like that. I just wanted my mum's approval which I got. I guess I was willing to be miserable for my mum to be happy with me.

Or maybe I was just tired of being single. Tired of being insulted and being told that my time would reach. In all, I was tired of being lonely.

My life is really pathetic. Oh well let's see how long I can keep this up.

I sighed as I checked the time on my clock. The shoot has already started. I closed the files on my table, pushing them aside and standing up, I smoothened my dress  which was a little above my knee and clung to my body, showing my curves. I walked to my boss's office letting him know I was going to the shoot. I into walked to the studio, leaning by the door and saw how everything was going. I saw the light skinned model standing who was tying a white towel, listening to directions as she pushed her chest out, arching her back and it looked way too sensual for a soap advertisement.

"We are trying to sell the product not seduce the buyers" I spoke making everyone turn to me. I walked towards them then directed the model on what to do. They took shots before taking a break.

"Long time no see" I heard from behind me and I turned around to see Raphael.

"Hi. Good afternoon" I smiled warmly at him.

"So you came?" he asked and I laughed

"Obviously" I replied

His eyes trailed my body then looked at my face. "You look good. Really good" he teased and I smirked.

"I know and stop ogling me. I know I'm sexy" I cockily crossed my hand in front of me and he laughed.

"Of course you are sexy" he replied in a low husky voice.

"So what will you do about all these sexiness oozing from me?" I purred and batted my eyelashes and he was shocked.

"Are you flirting with me?" He asked and I laughed.

I never flirted back whenever he made suggestive comments and now I'm making the comment. I rolled my eyes.

"You want to come over tonight? I feel like I want to get drunk" I changed the subject, not wanting to think about the fact that I actually flirted back.

"Flirting with me and now inviting me to your house to get drunk. What exactly are you suggesting?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows and I groaned.

"I should never have said that. You won't let me hear the end of this would you?" I asked and he grinned

"You know me too well" he replied with a smile and I frowned.

"Just forget it. I'll call Chizi or Arinze instead" I turned around to leave when a hand held onto mine. I smiled and quickly wiped it up my face before turning around.

"Yes?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"What time should I be there?" He asked and I grinned

"Seven"