At the starting

Time: - Before the gods 

3rd Person POV

It was night time there was not noise heard anywhere until an ear piercing shrill slit through the silence like a knife. Asteria was pregnant for 8 months and this night she felt the wrenching pain as she was under labor as soon as the scream echoed through the mountains Rhea and Phoebe flashed in the place and saw Asteria withering in pain. Soon  crying of newborn children had been heard and all titan mothers knew that children have been born. 

"They are twins  Asteria" said Rhea.

"They are gorgeous" said Phoebe. 

Asteria smiled. " Should we call Perses?" asked Asteria.

 Sure, there is  no problem and there was a brilliant flash and stood their Perseus in all his glory. He was overjoyed to see his children. There was tear in this eyes.

"I name him Perseus" said Perses

"I name her Hecate" said Asteria

Both Rhea and Phoebe clapped and smiled seeing their relatives so happy.

There was a blinding flash of light and stood there the Moirai.

All the titans excluding the twin knelled to the Moirai 

"Rise" said the Moirai

"What do we owe this pleasure?" Asked Rhea with respect  

"We have come to tell that the we will bless The Witch Twins  (Hecate and Percy) and title them on the brightest night in the castle of the Titan King.!"

They all were very happy and after a few hours left

With that, they flashed off. 

Asteria and Rhea looked after of the twins and Phoebe visited them sometime the twins grew to be beautiful and handsome titans. They were both paler the winter moon, their eyes were black  as coal, They both could talk to animals like a polecat or dogs. Perseus could also talk to wolves. And only 1 night left before the ceremony. The tension was high. Asteria was very nervous she was also scared that, would they be accepted?...

332 words 

Thanks for reading guys I will try to update as soon as I can.

Pls share, vote, comment and follow

XOXO