Prologue

"Why grandpa give this ancient looking book to me? wow! 250 chapters this is really long book with 10,000 page my god what a weird book only 10 chapters written and after that all book is blank why ahh... I am stuck I want read about this book come on grandpa why did do this to me?" Namjoon said while looking at book.

"Wow...am I dreaming that I am in Ambondara oh my god I'm so sorry  I didn't saw you its so real" namjoon said looking at man with black horns on his head while sitting on horse.
"Who are you? and why are you in garden of Lilium?"unknown said poking namjoon with sharp weapon in his hand.
"I'm sorry whatever you are sir but I really don't know how I get here"he replied rudely to handsome and agressive devil.
"For name of the devil I Kim Taehyung solider of Ambondara cruse you to go....". Taehyung said truning his eyes in different colour while moving his a hand circling his front of namjoon's face but interrupted by blonde hair devil.
"Stop right there he is our lord's bride"different devil said with his blue eyes.
"What? Bride I'm a boy I don't like this dream I want go back" namjoon said kicking his leg on grass of the garden.
"Dream? you thought it's a dream then I'm sorry your highness it's truth" taehyung said chuckling on younger's antics.

"Ahh......let me go you monster".namjoon said kicking his legs on red eyed devil who was licking him everywhere.
"Don't be afraid my dear wife I just want to make some baby with you" the devil said licking namjoon lips forcefully.
"Are you idiot I'm boy"namjoon yelled frustration.

"And I'm devil not a monster"

"What the fuck is happening?"

Coming soon.....

Yah! New book I can't control to publishing this...........