CHAPTER:-20

"Lalala~ I'm going to my lord lalala ahm....lalala....".Hwasa sang walking like small rabbit.
"Hey little girl what are you doing here? It's not for commoners, if your finding some one you can go there". Namjoon ask he was going to meet Cerberus to feed him.
"Oh... Thank you mister but i know where I'm going so let me go". Hwasa said smiling she bowed truning away from joon.
"But who are you? I mean i never see you here". Joon asked stopping her.
"Ooo.... Yaa I'm hwasa i here to meet my lord he is really beautiful young man". Hwasa said blushing.
"Ok, but everyone is here quite beautiful and young, do you know his name". Joon said bending on her height.
"Yes..my lord Eros god of love". Hwasa noded telling her lord name with smile.
"Hm... Little hwasa are you sure the lord of God is here because it's devil's chamber". Joon asked Patting girl's hair and she leaned in touch like little puppy.
"I'm sure he told me to come here so I'm here, now can i go". Hwasa asked looking at joon with doe eyes.
"Huh? Ok go but remember don't touch anything while going there ok". Joon said and she noded.
"Hm...thank you you are a good man I'll ask him to give you a good reward". Hwasa said give him a flying kiss.
"Th....thank you little girl bye
Mr. Muscles you here i saw a devil girl going there. she is really small". Namjoon waved nervously and than jungkook come beside him.
"Small?A Devil girl we are not get this small when we are kids, I'll look who is she?". Jungkook said going to hwasa away.

"Hoseok! Seokie someone is here from there". Yoongi yelled brusting through the door.
"How do you know?" Hoseok asked he eating his lunch.
"They send us letter if we don't return it they will come for us
What the fuck is that for?".yoongi said hoseok spit all his water from mouth on yoongi's face.
"Did seokjin again steal a bracelet from there i wanna kill your brother now?". Hoseok said wiping his mouth and than Yoongi's from his sleeves.
"Hoseok if they will come dark soul going to gain his power again and". Yoongi said sitting on hoseok' s bed.
"And?what he will run away you don't care about this right?". Hoseok said looking at glittery letter after reading that it faded.
"Yaa, but what will happens when my nightmare comes to me again i can't loose namjoon in this war". Yoongi said rubbing his head and sighing.
"It's not like namjoon will not know about it in future. Just tell him your past". Hoseok said sitting beside yoongi.
"Is this really easy like I'm buying a candy just give me the solution why are my advisor if you are so dumb". Yoongi said shaking his head in disbelief.
"I'm your advisor because you told me to this work i didn't ask for this taehyung we need him". Hoseok said standing up.
"Yes, I'll make him my advisor you are fired. You don't even know your job". Yoongi said narrowing his eyes.
"And you are king but still got pea sized brain in mountain like body". Hoseok said in anger.
"What the fuck did you say? Useless angle I fucking kill you". Yoongi said grabbing angle's neck.

"You are late he is not here anymore". A voice came from the wall wher hwasa was going.
"And who the hell are you?" Hwasa asked looking at the wall it was transparent for here she can see through the wall.
"You don't need to know little kid, just listen he is not here that's  devil's chamber if you will go there he will recognise you". The voice said bluntly.
"Oh, thank you but why are you helping me and why are you in this room". Hwasa asked touching the wall but her hand got throw by the magic.
"I want something from you and your master that's why, and you don't need know why about this too". Voice said scratching the wall and trembling.
"What help you want? You can't meet him or touch him and see him it will be dangerous for you". Hwasa said looking the almost faded body.
"I know, i just want one of his slave to help me to go out from this perison". He said his voice came low and cracked.
"Ok, I'll help you for that but not now gotta go to find him". She said looking at the voice owner.
"Hm... I'll wait anyway good luck little kid". Voice said smiling he has run away from here it's killing him.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Don't wanna go to attend my classes it's boring.....

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......