CHAPTER:- 11

"Oh my god he is really beautiful like some goddess".one of devil said from crowd looking at the male beside devil's lord his body was showing like some statue of goddess the thin golden piece of cloth showing his beautiful curves the jewelry on his body delightfully giving him charms.
He indeed very nervous that he was clutched yoongi's heavy outfit while looking at different types devils he was thinking all devils look like human that was myth everyone has different face some has one eyed and some has animal face and it was horrifying.
"Did you invite all the world why there is so many people?"joon said wispering.
"I'm the only one in this place has such a higher position so they all want to meet there queen"yoongi said smiling and pinching joon's cheek.
"This is bullshit they are looking at me like I am a whole course of meal".joon said yanking the devil's hands.
"Indeed you are but just for me
don't drink what priest going to give you ok".yoongi said holding joon's waist flying over where throne is situated above the hall.
"Why not tho and please don't order me around"joon said looking at down from up.
"You will regret after drinking don't blame me after that"yoongi said smiling.
"

I'll never do that I'm not baby"joon said holding yoongi's shoulder tightly.

"Welcome to my soul binding ceremony I hope you will enjoy".
Yoongi said before sitting on his throne while joon beside him.
"Do we have to sit here look at them how they are looking at me like your brother looks at me with lust".joon said sighing in frustration and anger.
"You're having a problem let me fix it for you". yoongi said his glowed blocking everyone's eyes from looking joon "don't look at my queen with lust and you'll get your eyesight back"yoongi said chuckling like evil.
Seokjin was furious he can't handle anymore so leaved ceremony jimin following behind . "This is our chance sis I'll  block him to come here again while you work". a devil said to his sister who changed herself into seokjin "bye brother oh how much I love his body"his sister said while touching herself.
"Stop touching yourself like that it's wired"his brother said showing disgust.
"Shut up go back otherwise he will kill us".

Ceremony started priest gave joon a golden wine glass the priest spell something holding his hands with yoongi and joon.
He started to do something really wired that namjoon didn't understand but started feeling dizzy. The next thing priest said to drink that wine which is in golden jar yoongi looked at him with curiousity and joon did what he didn't told to do and yoongi smiled he knows joon better than himself he'll do what he don't told to do so it was easy to yoongi. Joon drink all the wine while smiling at yoongi.
After more chanting of spell priest has to ask to royalty for ceremony of anyone can if there was any objection it will be end they can never bond together.
"So this last time I'm asking for my lord's family if their is any objection" priest asked and everyone said no objection.
"I have objection for this fucking ceremony I want that boy for me not for my lord".seokjin said smiling when joon face show disgust.
"Why this is not finishing soon I  need to run away". joon said in mumble.
"Don't mind him he is not even from our family". yoongi said again holding joon's hand.
Everyone whispered to eachother that both brothers are fighting for a boy who is not interested. And yoongi saying his brother that he is not a family make everyone whispering even more.
"I'm sorry my lord this soul bonding can't be happened". priest said with sad expression.
"Fucking asshole do it DO THE FUCKING CEREMONY I don't care"yoongi yelled scaring every on in the hall.
"But it will not work my lord your brother objected it". priest said with fear but clamly.
"He is not my fucking brother my brother never calls me lord now start it".yoongi said furiously.
"If I'm not brother my lord than we should never fought for him leave him I will go with him"seokjin said smiling and going towards joon.
"Joon come here you start it again fuck". yoongi said call the human who is looking sleepy in this melodramatic scene.
"I said he is mine". seokjin said grabbing joon's wrist that burnt his hands "ahh... what's happening he burnt my hand".
"Only royal blood and who is serving us can touch pure soul do you forget little brother" yoongi said throwing seokjin harshly on wall.
"You mother-"you can't do this you'll burnt to hell devil and btw im literally more powerful than him"someone said from behind grabbing the duplicate one by his neck.
"Omg there is two lord seokjin they look exact same"someone said in crowd.
"Hm... that's why my lord said he not his family"another said with gsp.
"Dare to touch my queen burn in hell little devil"yoongi said he grabbed him from seokjin in air.
"No,no please I'll never do that again forgive me my lord".and the yelling got stopped after yoongi swallow his soul by looking at him and his soul get into yoongi's mouth.
After ceremony people are enjoying themselves but joon was sleeping on yoongi's lap because of that wine priest give him "I told you not drink this is the first stage of this"yoongi said smiling and licked joon's ear.
"My lord let me carry my lady to your room"kook said expanding his arms.
"No worry I'll do that my self".yoongi said and he goes towards his by air.

"It's hot don't you have AC let me take off these clothes"joon said climbing on the bed.
"I warned you, didn't I? now I'll make you comfortable".yoongi smiled.

To be continued.......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I didn't told that devils are bigger than human in heights it's means (like if joon is 5 feet devils will 6 feet 5 inches) its just for example joon is not 5 feet he is still taller in human world.

(Imagine namjoon in this dress for their ceremony)

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......