003

Randall and Eddie sat down in the bar and Eddie was doing his essay, well trying too. Eddie and Randall would give each other little glances then look away.

"Randall I need help I have no fucking clue what I'm doing" Eddie sighed looking at his paper. Randall looked at the paper.

Randall sighed before thinking. "I haven't got a clue" he leaning back into his chair and Eddie just looked at the paper. Zoning out while Randall was talking.

"And i was like- Hey!Eddie you okay?" Randall asked sounding concerned and Eddie looked at Randall's eyes and smiled

"Yeah why?"

"Because you zoned out"

"Oh,sorry"

"Nah it's okay man. Don't worry Eds." Randall smiled at Eddie and he nodded slightly.

Then Jack sat next to Randall. "You guys are going to think I'm insane" Jack spoke

"Already think you are don't worry" Eddie smiled innocently making Jack frown slightly.

"I know what's killing everyone" Jack whispered trying not to draw attention to himself, but he definitely does.

"Don't you mean who?" Randall asked looking over to Eddie.

"No definite a what" Jack whispered

"Oh you mean like the weapon? What is it? Is it like a machete? A parang?" Randall asked

"A werewolf" Jack said dead seriously. Shit, who did he saw, it wasn't me or Hamish or Lilith. I don't think. Randall.

"A mythical creature" Eddie and Randall said sarcastically and looked at each other

"I've seen it okay? It's chased me. Also, I've chased it, which I think I need to do again" Jack explained and Eddie sighed leaning back.

"Dude are you seriously asking us on a werewolf hunt?" Randall asked as he finished his drink.

"Clearly I'm the mayor of crazy town and I'll be going" Jack got his bag and got up ready to leave.

"Because we're in" Randall spoke and Eddie just gave Randall a 'seriously' look.

"What if I'm wrong"

"Dude. What if your right"

Randall got up and dragged Eddie out of the booth and they went outside.

"I can't help I have an essay. But I won't tell anyone promise" he smiled then he went to the library to finish his essay.

"Randall don't do something stupid"

"Don't worry Eds I won't" he smiled before he ran off. He's such an idiot he will do something stupid... but it cute. Eddie felt his cheeks warm up and he started smiling.