008

After the other game of beer pong, they all went down to the basement to go to Jack. "Hey this isn't a library" Hamish said making Jack jump slightly. He was reading a book.

"I was doing some research" Jack said Still holding the book.

"Who would want to spend their last day reading?" Eddie asked finding Somewhere to sit.

"Your reliquary is almost as good as the orders" Jack Said looking at the magic artefacts. Randall Hamish and Lilith
looked at each other confused.

"He means our collection of magical items" Eddie simplified for them.

"These items are confiscated by the knights over the centuries. Think of this as an evidence locker" Hamish told Jack.

"Well you might want to do a better job at securing it. Some of this stuff is pretty valuable" Jack said

"It's in the basement of four werewolves" Lilith told him

"Sounds pretty safe to me" Eddie smiled

"Have you even read any of this?" Jack asked

"Of course not! We defeat bad magic not perform it" Lilith snapped

"I can't read" Eddie said honestly.

"That too bad. Do you know why you eat your victims heart?" Jack said

"Dude. How many times do I need to tell you. Tradition" Randall said eating a Dorito. Then Jack explained the reason why they eat the hearts.

"Well fuck me" Lilith  said

"I'd rather not. No offence but your not my type" Eddie said with a smile

"No ran-" Lilith was saying but Eddie quickly covered her mouth and Eddie had his claws out to her neck but Hamish grabbed him back before he started anything.

"There's a lot about the hides and their champions. Greybeard is the fearless one" Jack said pointing to Randall

"Sounds about right" Randall smiled

"Tundra the most cunning, Midnight is the reckless one" Jack explained

"We call him cannon fodder" Eddie said

"So you must be Bloodmoon, he's the most violent one" Jack looked at Eddie

"Yep" Eddie sighed looking at the floor.

"I guess that makes you timber. A loner" Jack said looking at Lilith, "silverback, he's the most powerful"

"Wow that's a bit much. Don't you think.Hey does it say that bloodmoon picks the people with the worst fucking trauma! And why is Silverback the most powerful! Any of us could do what he do" Eddie yelled and Randall pulled him down to the seat next to him.

"Calm. Don't get jealous because a book says silverbacks powerful" Randall whispered and Eddie just hugged him.

"I'm not jealous!" Eddie growled and shoved Randall of him.

"I'm sorry" Eddie whispered. Then they talked for a while and then Eddie heard the name "Edward coventry"

"We don't do revenge" Eddie and Lilith said in sync

"No you just kill everyone at random" Jack snapped and Eddie stood up and growled loudly.

"I'll kill you! And put that hide in his locker for another 50 years!" Eddie growled showing his sharp teeth.

"Okay. I'd rather not see anyones blood on the floor or hides in their lockers. Okay" Randall said as he wrapped his arm around Eddie's neck, "let's go"

Eddie nodded leaving the room followed by Randall. "God he's getting on my nerves!" Eddie growled slightly and he sat on the floor.

"I know just ignore him" Randall sat next to Eddie and he just nuzzled into Randall.