CHAPTER: 16

Hey guys!! I hope you are doing well. So here is new chapter of the story I hope you like it.
Happy reading🫶

It was around 2 in the morning when Hazel stirred in her sleep uncomfortably because of pain in her abdomen. She ignored that pain for a few minutes but later it became excruciating so she woke up and to the washroom.

Clothes and she found out that she got her mensurations early. So she took out some sanitary pads and changed. She sat on the counter and waited so that pain could be relieved a bit. But it did not, it increased by every passing minute and it became very hard for her to sit. So she decided to walk out and lay in bed but when she tried to stand she fell on the floor because she was not able to stand due to that excruciating pain, a scream left her mouth when she fell on the floor but she covered her mouth that instant so that he did not wake everyone up.
The pain became unbearable and she started to cry in silence.

A few beats passed and she had a knock on the door. 
"Hazel are you in there? Are you okay? I heard a scream. Open the door." It was Adrian.
She did not answer because if she did he will know that something is wrong and she is crying.
He knocked again this time a little louder saying "Hazel please open the door are you hurt."

She was not able to answer still.

The third time instead of knocking Adrian banged on the door. And said in an angry voice,
"If you do not open the door this instant I will freaking break this lock and come inside myself. I don't care in which state you're in. I am coming to 3 I need you to open the door right now."

Hearing this Hazel tried to stand with the support of the counter why she was standing a yelp left her mouth which was clearly audible to Adrian so he again asked
"Are you hurt?"

This time she replied with the heavy voice
"No I am not, can you give me a few seconds to open tha door."

Adrian replied in yes.

Peace slowly moves toward the door and opened it.
Their standing Adrian with Messy hair and worry in his eyes and frown on his face.

Was he worried for me? but why? 

"What happened why are you crying? Are you hurt somewhere? And why weren't you opening the door and replying to my questions? Do I need to call the doctor?"

He asked everything in one breath.

"No I am not hurt and there is no need to call the doctor. I am fine." Hazel said because she did not want him to know about her suffering or pain during mensurations, she did not want him to know about her PCOS.

Yes Hazel has PCOS from the age of 13 and it can be very unbearable at times. The cramps the pain everything is very excruciating or extreme so sometimes there is over bleeding due to which she often faints or there is no bleeding at all but there is extreme amount of pain.

He was still looking at her and said 
"No you are not fine, you are crying, you can tell me if there is something wrong I will help you."

Hearing him Hazel tribe to ignore his question so she said
"There is no need to worry I am okay you should go to sleep and I want to sleep too."

" No you are not okay, there's something clearly wrong with you. You look like you're in a lot of pain. Please tell me what happened." He said with a very concerned voice.

She walked towards the bed and Adrian followed her and sat beside her, having no choice but to tell him Hazel said,

"I got my periods early, and they are quite painful. Now can I go back to sleep? Or do you have more questions?"

She said with a twinge of frustration in the end.

Adrian didn't know what to do in this situation so he noted his head in positive and said,
"OK. Go to sleep, take some rest, but if you need anything just wake me up. I am right besides you and I will try my best to help you with everything."

He gave a little smile in the end and went to the other side of the bed. Hazel also tried to sleep but she couldn't due to cramps. On the other hand, Adrian was worried because he knew that she is suffering and was not telling him due to some unknown reason.

There were a lot of things running through Adrian's head, he was thinking it might be not the first time she suffering from this much pain she has gone through all of this alone in these 5 months.

In the morning -

Hazel woke up around 8:00 a.m. she was not able to sleep the whole night. she got up from the bed and looked around the room and There was no sign of Adrian, she thought he must have left for office, so she went to washroom and did her business after half an hour later she came out of the washroom. She was feeling hungry, but did not have will power to walk down the stairs.
So she decided to lay down a bit. The pain has not reside at all. She was feeling nauseous weak and dizzy at the same time. She didn't realise when she fell asleep because of weakness.

She woke up around 1 in the afternoon, this time she was hungry and she could not control the hunger so she decided to work on the stairs and have some food.
She got up from the bed her head was spinning and throbbing at the same time but still she walked out of the room with so much difficulty.

She reached the stairs and her vision was getting blurred.  She climbed down the stairs with the support of the railing, but after three or four steps she lost to the balance and fell down the stairs. she felt her head something hard her vision got blurred she felt warm liquid oozing out of a head as she was losing consciousness she heard someone screamed her name, but she could not identified the voice that was the last thing she had as the darkness engulfed her.

Okayy!!!! Tell me what do you think about Adrian's change in behaviour???
Do you like it?
Okay!! So guys as you see that this book has reached 750 + views, and I cannot tell you how happy I am.  I know it's not such a big achievement, but for me it is. This is my first book, so yeah! I just want to thank you guys for reading my book and everyone who votes and comments on the chapters I cannot tell you how happy I am and how much I appreciate you all supporting my book. I love you guys 💞

Okay so last but not the least,
Please vote and comment it's totally free!!!
And it will surely make my day 😊
Bye-byeeee 🫶