Lucifer Rising

(AUTHORS NOTES: I SKIPPED QUITE A BIT JUST FYI SO HERE IS CATCH UP... DEAN, EDEN AND SAM  FOUND THE SUPERNATURAL BOOKS BY A PROPHET NAMED CHUCK. THEY MET THEIR HALF BROTHER ADAM. SAM IS OBSESSED WITH DEMON BLOOD. DEAN LOCKED HIM UP. DEAN TOOK AN OATH TO SERVE HEAVEN. CASTIEL LET SAM ESCAPE. ANNA WAS CAPTURED. ANY WAY THERE IS THE ROAD SO FAR...NOW) 

EDEN'S POV*

Crap. Sam is gone. How the hell did he get out? Maybe Ruby? Dean was pissed. We've tried keeping him safe but he's like a druggy when it comes to his addiction to...Demon blood. I mean seriously what the hell is up with that. Any way we were tracking Sam down. Dean knows sammy better than anyone . So it was  easy to find him. The second we got in the room dean attacked Ruby. FINALLY this demon needed to die. But sam stopped Dean. "We can talk about this." Sam tried to calm dean down. "As soon as she's dead we can talk all you want." Dean spat. "Ruby get outta here" Sam said. She ran out fast. "She's poison Sam. look at what she did to you. Leaves you weeks at a time begging for another hit!" Dean yelled. "She was looking for lilith!" Sam yelled back. "She's manipulating you Sam." I said. "Your wrong... both of you." Sam said. "Sammy your lying to yourself. I just want you to be ok. you would do the same for me you know you would." Sam put the demon knife down "just listen for a second. We got a lead on a demon close to Lilith. Come with us" Sam said "That sounds great...as long as it's you me and Eden. Demon bitch is a deal breaker. you kiss her goodbye we can go right now." I knew he'd never do it. Sam is in way too deep. Sam and Dean began to fight. Sam thinks he's the only one who can stop it. I don't like where this is headed. "Listen boys why don't we settle down." I said trying to calm the situation. Sam looked at me, "I'm sorry but this is a brothers only thing." He pulled back a curtain on the wall and on it was a bunch of symbols. Sam cut his hand and slammed it on the wall. The second he did I was thrown out of the building. Damn that hurt. When I tried to get back in I couldn't. I couldn't get within 10 feet of the place. What the hell Sammy?

A few minutes later I had dismantled the warding. Now that the warding was down and I could go back in the building. When I reached the room it was a wreck. Dean was on the with blood on his face. I ran over to him and healed him up. "What the hell happened? Where's sam?" I asked helping him off the floor. "I'll tell you about it later ." Dean said. "Alright...let's get you home to bobbys." I said. This can't lead to anything good.

It's been a few days and Dean won't call sam. "I tried Eddie I did." I didn't like that nickname but it wasn't the time. "Then try again." I tried to reason. "Let's face it Sam never wanted any part of this family. He ran off to Stanford the first chance he got. It's like deja vu all over again." He was broken like me I could tell. He was just so tired of fighting on all sides. "He's your brother Dean. you can't just leave him... He's drowning." He looked at me with every ounce of sadness he had in his soul. "I don't even know if that is my brother anymore." I was mad. I flipped bobby's desk. "You stupid stupid son of a bitch! BooHoo I am so sorry your feelings got hurt princess! Are you under the impression family is supposed to make you feel good? Bake you an apple pie maybe? THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU MISERABLE! THAT'S WHY THEY'RE FAMILY. HELL I'M THE POSTER CHILD FOR UNHAPPY HOME!" I screamed. He stood up too, "I told him if he walked out that door don't bother coming back and he walked out anyway! That was his choice" he screamed. "You sound like a whiny brat...No you sound like your Dad. Your dad was a coward!" Dean looked taken back. "My dad was a lot of things Eddie but a coward?" "He ran from Sam. He was too afraid. So he pushed him away. That ain't brave! You are a better man then your father ever was or ever could be. So do both of us a favor. Don't be him" I had calmed down a bit. I could see I got through to him.  I walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug and held on tightly. He held onto me for dear life. I felt tears soaking my shirt but I didn't care. Dean just needed to know someone had his back. These boys have been through so much in their short time on earth. How in Dads name am I gonna fix this one? Just like that Dean was gone and I wasn't holding onto anyone. WHERE THE HELL IS DEAN???