31-Should I Call A Doctor ?🤔😕

John pov 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️
I get out from bathroom and saw her on my bed. She was holding her phone and looking at it.
I just can't control myself. I went to her and kiss her really hard. She was shocked by my sudden attack. She did not kiss me back. She was just like a statue. She didn't move or she did responses to my kiss. It really break my heart & it make my senses right.she should at least kiss me back. Am I forcing her? So I take myself back.

If she respond to my kiss, it would lead us to something eles . But never mind! It is not the right time. My dick is aching in pain. What should I do?

She look at me with shocked eyes,those eyes asking me what just happened?

I said "I... I was just... I.. Should go out! I am just carried away. Okey time to tell the truth. Aaron just give a sex pill to my drink and now my dick is out of control. I just can not take it " I cried now loudly and throw the pillow to bed which is I was holding in front of mine .....

She jump from her place and look at me with horror. She was shocked!like some one throw a Bomb on her.
She asked me with shaky voice
" should I call a doctor?"

Is she kidding with me? What will doctor do? You are the one who can take care of it, my wify. Is she is kid, I have to tell her everything. She should help me didn't she see I am dying in pain.

I get out from my room and go to another room. I don't trust myself, what I do and regret later so I left Roya alone. Thank God, Aaron Mix that pill in water, what would happen if I drink alcohol. Thank God I did not drink any alcohol.
I scream as loud as I can. Screaming make my pain less. But it didn't help me much. Now my mind is giving me wrong idea
" John, take her. She is yours. She is your to fuck, love and cherish. She will not complain about it. Maybe she also want that,to make you a move. Did not you see, she didn't protest when you kiss her like hungry animal?"
"but, she didn't kiss me back also!I do not want to forced her because she is my wife. I want her to be mine. I want her to come to me. And if I make a move on her now,i am not in my right mind. I will hurt her. Control John. This pain will be gone. It is for sometime. You will be Okey "
My mind reply" tell that to your dick. He is so stubborn to listen to your words. If you do not want to hurt Roya,then call another women. We just want our relive. Why don't you call Sela? She said, she has no problem with one night stand. So call anyone we just want... "
I replied immediately" I will not cheat Roya. I love her. "
" then love her! We also suggesting you that! "

John start to calm his own self. He was repeating one thing" it will be gone & when I will find Aaron that fucker. I will kill him, I will cut his dick. Never in his life, he ever think of taking sex pill"

Ahah ahh I cried all night. My eyes never close due to pain. I cried loudly in that room. After so much time, my all power gone, maybe this medicine reaction gone I fall in sleep.

Roya POV 🕸️ ☢️ 🕸️ ☢️

When John told me about sex pill and I saw his state. I jump from my place. What can I do?
So told him "should I call a doctor"
But he Strom out of room.
What can I do? I mean, it is a chemical reaction! Okey. Okey. I agree that I understand what he mean! But I can not do anything in here. We not real couple. I mean, we are. But not in good terms. I was hell scared when show me his.......... It is like a 🗼 Iple tower built in there overnight , huge.
Silly girl!

Do not think that much dirty things Roya! But where he go? Should I go and check him?
My mind scram at me "yeah, go find him if you want to lost your virginity today? He is on sex pill, daffer. Say Thank to God, that the great Johnson Robin did not attack you and control himself still. If he did not you would become his dinner."
Now I am scared. I cover myself with blanket. Why am I feeling cold suddenly?
But where did he go? I heard some screaming sound. It is John.
" should I lock the door? He would come back? But he didn't do anything? He cried for that and told me he is missing his mom."
How will I am gonna show my face to him. Why is this kind of weird things happening?

I took my phone and saw recoding video. I save it and saw my phone recorded mine and John kiss.
Maybe it start recording when my phone slipped from my hand. Should I delete it?
I don't know why I smile and keep that video. I went to sleep. I didn't lock the door,maybe I don't afraid of John. He will not going to do anything wrong with me, my innerself told me

The morning is the most awkward morning ever. When I see John he enter in my room I mean our room. My cheek became red. I just can not stand there. He is also try to run from here. He is blushing but he is great in controlling emotions. He cover his blush.
We did not talk to each other.
We left for office and the entire day I was only thinking about him. What he say and what I replied to him. I am such a fool. I don't know what to say that time. So, I told him what came first in my mind.

A/N :so thank you for reading. In previous chapter, I got 5 comments and among them 3 people choose opinion 2.so majority win. I write this one. I don't know what am I writing?

◼️So tell me how was chapter.?

I am sorry who choose opinion 1 but I did not make there wish fullfill. But no worries there will be some weird funny stuff for you. Thank you ☺️

Author :Sayba naznin riya ✍️ 📖
🥀 🦋 ✨
Vote, comment & follow