42-Wrong Side Of Love

42:wrong side of love

John 's POV :

Leave my hand, you will get the divorce paper soon.......

It is all I heard. I just froze there like that, i had no energy left in me to say or do anything. I didn't even realize, i leave her hands and she left me alone .

She wants to leave me forever. She do not want to be with me. She will leave me. It was all my fault.

After I come back to my senses, I run to the exit but Alas! She left already. I look around but there was nothing, the place was empty.

My throat went dried and I went inside the penthouse to drink water and to see the cctv footage where did she disappear all of a sudden in no time.

I try to call her but she didn't pick it up.
Wait! How come she know I  have  penthouse in here? I checked cctv footage, where did she go? She run away from my penthouse and get into a car. I rewind the footage and saw she came here with Stone.

My secretary approached me. It is all because of her. Maybe it was a trap. Stone make this trap. This girl is also one part of the plan.

My blood is boiling in anger, With all of my anger I stare at her. Look so innocent, she is acting like it was all coincidence.

I said "Fuck off. You bicth, gold digger. what do you think you are doing? How much money they give you to be in here?what a perfect plan of you guys. You succeed, she get the evidence to make me guilty and the  prove that I am the reason behind divorce. She said, she will divorce me. "I don't know when I start laughing like a broken men. I was indeed broken.

She said with shaking voice" sir, what are you talking about? I didn't knew you are married and If you say I will appolige to her. Don't call me such name. "

I aggressive to went to her and held her arms with my hand to look into her to find lies. But I find pain in her eyes.

Her eyes became full with water because I forcefully held her arms. I spare her and push her with some force. She hit her back on wall and start crying. She touched her arms.

My head is hurting. I shout out loud"get out of here before I do something, I will regret doing it. GET OUT OF MY STGHT AND NEVER COME BACK INFRONT OF ME EVER. "

She take her backpacks and run out from my penthouse. Acting like this tear is ture. This  filty girls can do all day crying if you throw money. She is also here because of it.

I Call her again and again but she didn't pick up the phone.

Roya's POV :

After he leave my hand, I called Mr. Stone. I don't know this place. I called him and he came back to pick me up. I was crying in the car, he asked me why I was crying but I deny to answer. What should I answer him?

I just saw my husband naked in front a girl who is pleasuring him to dead.

I just came back to John's mansion. Crying all day long. I did not eat anything or I changed my clothes. I was sitting there in the corner of the room crying.

In the evening,  my lawyer to sent me divorce papers. I was looking at it again and again crying like a mad woman.I was for that men who cheated on me. Our marriage was never make any place. It was just in papers and we are gonna end this with papers.

I packed my all stuff, nothing left here. Why would I stay here? Because of the men whom I trust most he broke my trust!who am I kidding, my own father break my trust! He is just a another men.