19-Shifting Room💤💏

Roya 's POV
--------------------

I was so happy and enjoying John's mom company. He is so lucky to have a mother like her. I was nine in cloud. Never in my life a lady like her love me, my step mom never ever even talk with me a smiling face.

But when I was young age, I remember, she love me,she used to  play with me, we used to go out for ice-cream shop. My real mom also take me to the shop where we spend time. I remember less about her, but it was my pricious memories of life.

When we reach home, John was already in there and talking with rose about dinner. Rose is so sweet always smile. John and his mother treat her  like family. She is now in university completing her degree. I heard that rose is here when she starts her college and taking care of John. John also treat her like sister. Before rose her mom was here with John.

We (me, John, Mrs. Robin) sit in dinner table. John and his mom was talking rendom stuff about there house and his friends etc. But things  come to our marriage where we meet etc. John is so good at lying.

He said he saw me at mall and he again see me in a family party.
My mind is scarming to tell the truth but I don't say a thing. He should get gold medel for  lying.
John mom says "John I want to ask a thing"
John "mom why are you acting formal all of a sudden"
"because it's  a personal matter , I mean important thing to discuss about you guys"
That got both of our attention and we stop eating and look at her
"why are you guys sleeping in different rooms?,"
John look at me, I looked at him.
Now tell her a good lie Mr. LYING CHAMPION.
John literally says asked that to Roya.
John mom look at mom. Sudden things make me nervous, and I am not good at lying. Why is he trapping me in this.
She look at me  moments for my answer. My mind is searching for a good lie which will be convincing, like Google. John is also looking at me. Fuck him.

"it was that.. Uhm uhmm.. We are giving each other privacy."
John mom "what privacy?,"
I don't even know. Please stop questioning me, question John please. I was begging her in my mind.
John mom added "you guys are married. You guys do not need privacy. You should share everything. It made bonds of love. And..."
She stop for a moment and said
"you should know each other well by every means, by physically and mentally. Why this privacy even here. Do you guys are keeping secret from each other. You guys are married now. No secret are  allowed. !"
I was looking at my plate now. Do not want see there face, we are not like real couples da...
She now said in serious tone like a order" Roya you will shift the room today. "
I try to say" but my stuff are there "
" tomorrow rose will sent them to yours room. You will sleep with him in one room. In our family tridition husband wife live in one room. You guys can not break it. "
I just nodded.
Where this strick mom come from. She now turning like my teacher.
But she is a good mom In few hours with her, I love her. I don't want to argue, I am not a bad girl  who argue with elder, it will hurt her. We(me and John") will find a way.
After some time my phone beep.
I was eating my salad, I open my screen of phone. There was a msg from John! Why is he messgeing me when he is in front of me.?

I look at him.
He is now acting like he didn't know, he sent  me a message . So I open it and chewing my food. When I open the msg while I drink water, I start coughing. The water maybe go up to my nose. John's mom became worried. John was watching free show and I can his smile on his face.

He sent me his shirtless pictures like seducing me, in that pic he was biting his lips and his hand was back to his upper shoulder,looking as hell hot .
He was more like a porn star, showing his perfect body. He also write under it, if you want to see lower part of my body, link is in front of you,just give me a wink, I will show you live.

It was so sudden that it take time to settle down and that time I was drinking water. I never thought he would sent me that kind of picture of his.