CHAPTER 16

Hey guys, I tried Siddarth's POV last time, but am not sure I did justice to the character, so I think am just going to stick to Kriti's POV, what do you'll think? Please let me know

Kriti's POV

---6.30 in the morning-------

I woke up to the sound of loud knocks on my door and a shower running. I quickly opened the door to see two little monsters rubbing the sleep from their eyes. 

'Good morning' I greeted chirpily. 

'Good morning chachi' they said in unison and hugged me. 

'Where is chachu?' they asked as they climbed onto my bed. 

'He has gone for a shower' I explained. 

'Ohh, your bed is so comfy, can we sleep here' Rohit asked. 

'Sure you can' I said as I got into bed next to the two of them . 

'Yayy, let's sleep on chachu chachi's bed' Rahul said. I was about to retort saying that it was only my bed but luckily I shut my mouth. 

'Yes, it is chachu and chachi's bed, but kids you know your chachi doesn't let me sleep on my bed' a new voice said in the background. Turning around, I saw Mr. Idiot looking at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

'Very bad chachi, you should share with chachu. Chachu, you also come and sleep with us, chachi is a good girl, she will share' Rohit said. 

'Okay, just give me one minute' Mr. Idiot said before he walked away. I glared at Mr. Idiot's back. 

He returned in a minute and slept on the other side of the kids, luckily. I decided that this was fine since we had two human barriers between us, and I just shut my eyes letting sleep consume me. 

-----2 hours later------------

I woke up this time to the sound of giggles. When I opened my eyes the only think I could see was a hard chest. Turning around I realised the compromised position Mr. Idiot and I were sleeping in. He was sleeping on his stomach with is arm around my waist and his head snuggled into my neck. God, this was embarrassing, how did we end up like this? I turned to the source of the sound and saw Rohit and Rahul laughing their fill. 

'Why are you'll laughing babies? and why did you both get up, you'll were sleeping between us right?' I asked while trying to get out of Mr. Idiot's grip.

'We are not babies, we are big boys' Rohit snotted indigantly. 

'Exactly, and we got up because we were not sleepy anymore, so and we thought you and chachu can also do cuddly-cuddly like mumma papa, but papa just hugs mumma, chachu is sleeping on you so that you can't get up, so it is funny' Rahul continued, and Rohit nodded at that and then they laughed again. I blushed slightly, then quickly composed myself. I elbowed Mr. Idiot in the chest with the hand that was under his chest. 

'Oww, bloody hell woman, why did you do that?' he asked but then he seemed to realize the situation. His mouth formed an O.

 He quickly got up and asked 'Kids, who wants pancakes?' 

'I want' Rahul said. 

'Me too' Rohit said. 

'Me three' I said. 

'Okay fine, Kriti even though you are not a child I am going to count you here' he said. I poked my tongue out at him. 

'Yes, still a kid, okay anyways, anyone who wants my special pancakes has to get ready and come down quickly' he said and then walked out of the room whistling. 

'Alright, kids I'll get you both ready first, and then I'll get ready myself' I said holding their hands and going to their room. I quickly got them ready after their water fight and then sent them downstairs to the dining room. 

I was making my way to my room, still soaking from the water fight earlier when I slipped. I was thinking of all the things mumma would say when she would find me in the hospital with a broken leg when my fall suddenly halted. I thought that harry potter was real and someone casted an arresto momentum to save me, before I came to the real world, only to realize that it was my dear husband(hear the sarcasm) who saved me. He pulled me up and looked at my outfit questioningly. 

'Water fight, kids' I said and he nodded as though that explained everything. 

 'Anyways, thank you hubby dear, if I had fallen, I would definitely have to listen to mumma's long lecture on carelessness and responsibility and at this point, I have already mugged it up line by line, so you saved me, thank you' I ranted, adding some dramatics to it. He looked like he would burst out laughing at any second, but he composed himself. 

'Not a problem wifey, but if you want the pancakes go get ready quickly' he said smirking. 

'Oh yes, I completely forgot' I said before running to the running. 

'Careful wifey' I thought I heard him say and blushed at that. I had definitely lost my mind. 

Hey guys, hope you are all doing fine.

This chapter is comparatively shorter, but I hope you like it.

 If you do like it please do vote, comment and share. 

Comments are very motivating. 

Love you guys❣❣❣