CHAPTER 31

Dedicated to @littledragon3010 and @anaxyas. Thank you guys for all your wonderful comments and support. Now before I start the next chapter, I just wanted to request all of you'll to go over the previous chapter once more, and read all the comments. You'll will get to know alot about our new character Samyuktha Ravichandran, look for all the conversations with Samravis. Also, you can comment or ask questions under her comments if you want to know anything else. Now after you've done that you can read the new chapter. 

Kriti's POV

Samyu, who the hell is Samyu?? Why is she sticking to him? Wait, bhai??

After a moment, I saw them still holding onto each other tight, so I cleared my throat to remind them of my presence. They pulled away and the girl, Samyu whoever she is looking at me as though figuring me out. A second later, I was pulled into a tight hug, one where I could not breathe. Sid seemed to realize this. 

'Samyu, don't kill her please' he said pulling me away from her. 

'Bhai, do NOT call me Samyu, how many times do I have to tell you it's Sammy' she said glaring at him. He seemed to cower a little at that. He is scared of her, interesting, very interesting. 

'Kriti, you sound like a villain from some crime thriller' Sid told me. Shit, I said that out loud. 

'Bhai are you going to introduce us?' she asked not waiting for more then a second before continuing without letting him speak. 

'Forget it, he is useless. Well, I believe you are my bhabhi, thank god its not that other girl bhai was going to marry earlier, anyways, I am Samyuktha Ravichandran, you can call me Sammy though. Don't worry, I am not a threat to your relationship with bhai, since I know that was your first thought when you saw me jumping like a monkey on him. He is my brother from another mother, though we were both raised by the same mother' she said in one breath. 

Goodness, she is too much like me, I already love her, I have a feeling she is going to be my partner in crime to trouble Sid. 

'Sam, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, I don't like to call people by names that everyone else uses' I explained. 

'I love it and don't mind at all bhabhi' she said immediately, grinning at me widely, practically bouncing in her place. 

'Sam, can you please not call me bhabhi, it makes me feel old' I told her. 

'Okay, umm let's see, I am like you, so I won't call you Kriti. It's too simple' she said. 

'Nicknames are meant to be simple Samyu' Sid said. 

'Bhai, it's Sammy, don't call me Samyu yaar. And anyways, I don't like common nicknames, so you please shush. This is between my bhabhi and me, we don't need you in the middle' she told him, motioning him to shut up. He raised his hands in surrender and walked to the sofa, sitting down quietly. I laughed out loud at that. I motioned Sam to the sofa and took a seat there too. 

'Just so you know Samyu, the only reason you'll are related is because of me, so I am ideally in the middle' he said. 

'Bhai, shut up' she said as though concentrating alot. 

'Kriks kriks kriks' she said jumping up and down. I looked at Sid and he was looking at her with his love for her expressed clearly. 

'Kriks, seriously? And you wonder why I think you should be sent to the mental hospital?' he asked sarcastically. 

'I love it Sam' I said to her ignoring him. She grinned at me, showed her tongue to him and hugged me tight. After that all of us settled down. 

'By the way, why on earth would you come back to annoy me. I was enjoying the peace with you in London' Sid said, but obviously he was just joking. 

'I came back to suck all of your blood and to enjoy with my beautiful bhabhi, oops Kriks I mean' she said. 

'Sam, if you don't mind me asking, why weren't you there for the wedding?' I asked curiously, how come she was missing if they were so close. 

'Well, honestly, I hated your sister. I could see that she was using him for something, but bhai was so trapped by her facade he refused to listen to anyone. Later we had a fight on the same topic and I moved away for a year. I moved away because of my course too, but your sister was the main reason. When I came to know about your wedding, I was very happy. I have now finished my year there and am back for good' she explained. I smiled happily, she gave me very good vibes. 

'Acha anyways, whatsupp with you both and how is your relationship currently. Disha bhabhi told me about your recent honeymoon. How are things now, can I expect to be a bua soon?' she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

'Samyuktha Ravichandran' Sid said loudly. 

'Yes bhai that is my name, but you don't need to use such a long name' she replied sassily. 

'Anyways, you'll didn't answer my question, any chances of me becoming a bua soon' I blushed at her boldness and Sid smirked when he noticed me face.

'Kriks, your face, oh god. Dear chill, I have 2 nephews already, I can wait for a while but definitely not more then a year. Plus the delivery time for this gift that I want is 9 months, so please do start with all the pre-planning' she said. I wish I could go invisible, I am pretty sure that even strawberries would look pale when compared to my face. 

'Remember my wish haan, please' she said. 

'What wish?' a voice I recognized as Disha bhabhi said. 

'To become a bua to more children' came Sam's immediate reply. 

'I see, what if we tell you that we can finish this wish of yours in another 8 months' bhai replied entering the house after bhabhi. Wait a second, did he mean what I think he means. Shit, wow. 

'Bhai are you serious' Sid asked. Both of them nodded and that led to a reaction that was priceless. Sam and I screamed, at the same time. Sid fell of the sofa shocked. Bhai looked confused about whether he should laugh or cover his ears and bhabhi started crying. 

'Bhabhi, why are you crying?' I asked her. 

'They are happy tears' she said smiling brightly at me. 

'Let's have a small family and friends dinner today evening, this monkey is back. Mom and dad are returning today. Bhabhi is pregnant and it is Kriti's last day before college starts' Sid said. 

'Oh and not to forget, Kriti and Sid solved all their misunderstandings finally and are no longer hiding things from one another' bhabhi said. How did she know. 

'Bhabhi how did you-' Sid asked shocked. 

'Mere aadmi sab jaga hote hai' she said winking at us. I looked at Sid as both our jaws dropped.

'Who?' I asked though I already had my suspicions. 

'Mr. Suryavanshi' she replied smirking. That smirk told us alot, she knew everything. God please what dushmani do you have with me. 

Heya people, how have all of you been the last few days. Sorry for delaying updates so much, I have my mocks in 15 days and my finals in a month and a half. Please bare with my slow updates. This is a special Valentines day update, for all those romantics who set their standards based on books. Everything is not a fairytale, but one can always hope. 

Question for the week- In the inline comments, you can leave any questions you have for Kriti, Sid, Sammy, Dishi bhabhi, Dhruv bhai, or anyone else related to Valentines day. 

I hope you liked the update, if you did, please do vote, comment and share. Your comments motivate me alot on all my boring days, which is practically everyday due to my upcoming boards. 

Anyways, take care and stay safe. 

Love you guys!!!