10

"we walked for 20 minutes to see this?" jungwon exclaims looking at the place they were in. "it was freaking worth it!" 

he cheers as he rans toward the field of flowers. all of them in different kinds and colors. he traces them with his hands as he continue running before halting and looking back at jay.

"join me, dumbass." he calls for him. "don't just stand there and watch me. look and admire this beauty."

"I already am by looking at you." 

jungwon rolled his eyes at him, which he's been doing every time they are together, and turn his back at him. definitely hiding the fact that he felt flustered with jay's words.

he continue looking around the field, admiring the place while jay made his way towards a willow tree. there was a blanket laying there with a basket. this was actually heeseung and sunoo's idea while sunghoon and jake did the work by bring these here before he arrives here with jungwon.

he actually planned this yesterday but because of what happened with the jealous situation, he thought it would go to waste. luckily, jungwon forgave him and is now enjoying.

"where did that come from?" jungwon ask, pointing at the things that he was setting up. "I didn't saw you with a basket when we were on our way here."

"magic." he jokes which made jungwon scowl at him.

once it was all set up, jungwon sat beside jay and leans his head on his shoulder. just like that, they were on their own world again. talking and laughing about anything they could as they ate the food. 

ever since they made up after the kiss, they've been more comfortable around each other. jungwon begins to know more about jay and vice versa. it was like they were actually dating already to be honest. the only thing they're missing is the label.

"I'm so glad you brought me here, hyung. I needed something like this." jungwon smiles as he feels the soft breeze. 

"well these past few days, I notice how stressed you look with school works. you deserve a break."

they stay silent for awhile. enjoying the place and having each other's presence. this is when realization hits jungwon.

he's starting to fall in love for jay.

but he can't, he shouldn't. this wasn't part of their plan, he was suppose to make jay fall for him and break him, not the other way around. but it's too late now, he has fallen.

"jay hyung, I have something to tell you."

 with the sudden realization, he felt like he should tell jay the truth. he needs to tell him their plan, he wants jay to hate him. 

he didn't want to fall for jay so he needs to bring a halt to this as soon as possible, which is now. 

jungwon rather have jay hate him so he could have a reason to end whatever it is they have now. he knows he'll only get hurt if he continues this. he thinks jay doesn't feel the same way he does anyway.

"before that, let me tell you something."

"but--"

"come on. I've been letting you speak so it's my turn now." jay shushes him before getting something from the basket.

there he holds a flower. a bunch of carnation flowers tied together. jay hands it to him and he stares at them for awhile.

he had read about flowers and their meanings before, of course carnations was one of them. the flower he's holding, the dark red ones, represents deep love and affection. it also symbolize fascination and distinction. 

"why are you giving me this?" he looks at jay with teary eyes.

"it's a confession."

he looks back at the flower one last time before staring at jay, "you love me?"

jay smiles at him shyly before nodding and saying, "I do. it wasn't that hard to love you."

"but you're a-- you only know how to play with people's heart. this isn't a joke, jay hyung."

"I'm not kidding, jungwon." jay exclaims. "yes, the only thing I think about before was play and break with hearts. but you're distinct from them, baby. you are someone I want to care for, you're someone I love."

"are you serious?" fear was evident in jungwon's voice. it was obvious that he was hesitant to believe anything coming out from jay's mouth.

"yes. you said you want us to be in a serious relationship and now I'm ready, baby. let's give it a try. I want it to be with you." he holds jungwon's hands. "do you still want it with me?"

with their plan forgotten, jungwon leans in and this time he was the one who initiated the kiss. they savor each others lips, not knowing the storm they're about to face.