16

"you said we'll go on camping. then why are we in a cabin?"

"do you want to get eaten by those mosquitoes out there, ni-ki?"

"that's part of camping! come on, at least let's sit around a bonfire and roast some marshmallows."

"that's why heeseung hyung is already making a bonfire outside, dumbass."

jungwon watch as his two best friends yell at each other in front of him. he groans and then threw a pillow at both of them.

"both of you, shut up. you're making my headache with all the yelling you're doing." he snaps at them before picking up the pillows he threw. after that, he sat back at the bed where he was at.

sunoo and ni-ki looks at each other before sitting down on each side of jungwon.

"so jungwon, tell us." sunoo starts. "are you really okay with him being here? how does it feel to have him near you again?"

"he has a name, hyung."

"doesn't it hurt you to hear his name?" it was now ni-ki's turn to ask.

jungwon stares in front of him before breaking into a smile. "my heart flutters whenever I hear his name."

"damn, you are one whipped person." sunoo looks at him in disbelief.

how can jungwon still feel that after getting his heartbroken by the same person?

"aren't you at least a bit mad at him? after everything he has said to you and also by what happened this morning?"

"I'm not." he mumbles. "I'm more hurt than upset of him. but what can I do? it's also my fault. I brought this to myself."

sunoo let out a sigh. "I really want to pursue him to talk to you so you can explain yourself but he keeps brushing the topic off. he needs to hear your explanation."

"I'm really sorry, jungwon hyung. I'm also at fault." ni-ki said.

jungwon chuckles before patting ni-ki's knees. "I forgave you already. we can't do anything to change the past anymore so let's not dwell on it."

he then stood up. "come on. let's enjoy this camping.

all of them sat around the bonfire, talking and laughing. they just finished a game and now they are worn out.

it was still too early to go to bed and it was the perfect time to roast some mallows.

everyone was loud and enjoying it except for one, jay.

they were all seated close with each other, since they need the warmth of the fire because it's pretty cold, and he has a clear view of jungwon and taehyun.

the two were too close with each other. taehyun was even feeding him the mallows he was holding.

he clenched his fist and fight the urge to pull jungwon from him.

he doesn't understand himself. he wanted to move on from jungwon, he wanted to hate him. but it's so hard when all his heart wanted to do was to hold the younger close to him.

come on, he planned something horrible for you. why would you even still have feelings for him?

no matter how unforgivable jungwon did to him, he still badly loves him. it didn't falter even for a bit.

jay tried distracting himself by bring back his old deeds but whoever he was with, it was still jungwon who he would think of. whenever he kiss someone, all he wish is for them to be jungwon instead.

"are you cold?" taehyun ask the younger. "here, wear my jacket."

"I'm alright, hyung. it's tolerable."

"I can feel you shivering beside me. come on, take it."

jungwon smiled at taehyun before accepting the jacket he was being offered.

how he wish it was someone else's jacket. he miss his scent, much more the person.

but being able to be close with that person is far from possible now. judging by the way jay acts and talk around him, it was clear that he doesn't care about him anymore.

jay hates him and it's his fault.

your comments from the last chapter, omygosh. I can feel how upset you are with jay or how you feel bad for jungwon.

but I remember clearly that some of you were asking for angst so...

: )