CHAPTER.2: Welcome to Hell

Lincoln's vision is dark, he sees darkness and has no clue what's going on. ' What? What the heck? What happened? Where am I? Was is it dark? Wait! Am I dead? Did i..... Did I finally die?'

Lincoln can't be able to make out the area, it was still dark, but he then sees slight light in the area, he can make out a window nearby and he can smell. Dog biscuits and meat, wait what? ' 

Huh, I guess I did die, but I don't recall dying smelling like meat and.... I also smell dog fur, Lincoln thought to himself with confusion, figuring out what the hell is going on.

Lincoln then feels pain. "Ow."

The white hired 11 year old now realised that he's now in someone's bedroom. The boy was now more confused.

And it's not even his bedroom or anyone else's bedroom that he knows of.

"Easy kid, the good thing is you're awake." Lincoln is then freaked out as he shivered with surprise. He then turned around slowly, looking at the back of him. It was Loona. Lincoln was shocked and scared as shit to see what was standing behind him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH! DEMON WEREWOLF! DEMON WEREWOLF!!!" Screamed Lincoln, running away from the hellhound. Lincoln thought the hellhound wants to eat him or kill him. He couldn't believe what he just saw.

"Kiddo, calm down. Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise." Said Loona as she slowly approaches Lincoln, trying not to be scary to Lincoln's perspective. "And take it easy and try not to move too much, you're still sore from the bleeding," Loona added.

"Demon werewolf, please don't hurt me." Begged Lincoln with mercy, but he took it like a brave young man. Even though he was still scared as shit. "My name is Lincoln Loud. I come in peace, therefore I mean you no harm of any kind what so ever." He added, hoping that the hellhound won't kill him and feast on his insides.

Loona continued to walk towards Lincoln. She got closer to him and stopped walking towards him.

"Look kid, everything is ok and I'm not going to hurt you or eat you." Said Loona, holding her arm straight out in front of Lincoln, wanting to shake his hand to let him know that she's not going to hurt him.

Lincoln then decides to shake Loona's hand, beginning to kind of trust the hellhound and knowing that she won't hurt or eat him.

Lincoln then slowly removes the shirt and sees some stitching to his left side. "What? What did you do to me? What the heck are you?"

Loona then scooches closer, which makes him uncomfortable. "First off, it's rude to be racist and sexist, I think, also I didn't do anything to you, except for tending to that injury of yours and I had to change you out of the torn clothes and no I did not do anything bad to you, unless you provoke me. Also, I'm a hellhound and this is my room, why here? Because there was no way I was gonna let you lay in Blitzo's room. Who knows what he does in there and no one wants to know."

Lincoln looks to the wolf-woman. He can tell she was a woman, and she seemed like a teenager in looks, but he dare not ask her age, otherwise, that'd be mean of him to do. "Umm, thanks. Ms. Hellhound."

Loona smirks and sees how cute he seems when nervous. "Kid, call me Loona and don't worry, I won't kill you or do anything."

Lincoln then pinches himself. "Okay, so this isn't a dream, but feeling the pain from earlier was the first sign, I guess."

Loona can tell he's scared and confused still. She then gives Lincoln a hug and strokes his hair while hugging him. "You're safe and whatever reason you were at that park alone at night, it's over now. Now, I know this means invading privacy, but I think we should meet with my.... colleagues, right now. They wanna know what's going on with you."