CHAPTER.5: Finding out the sad truth

(8:30 AM at the I.M.P building)

August 5th, 2020

The date was now August 5th

Lincoln and Loona come out of her bedroom, Loona is wearing her everyday attire and Lincoln is wearing something else. Something different, something that he never wore before. He's wearing a purple hoodie with wolf-like features on the hooded part, a black shirt inside, grey knee ripped jeans and black sneakers with canine toe-like features on the ends of the toes.

They then went downstairs to the forth floor of the building and entered the break room, which is also the dining room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: "Okay everyone, I'm going, to be honest with you guys, I honestly and highly think that Blitzo and his adopted kid Loona live in the building of I.M.P and so this is what I could do, so sorry dudes."

Loona and Lincoln then found Blitzo holding plates of breakfast sandwiches he made. These breakfast sandwiches are two pieces of buttered toast and in between is a scrambled egg and three strips of bacon.

"Well good morning kids and I hope you have one for me," said Blitzo, expecting a good morning from both, Lincoln and Loona.

Then Lincoln and Loona looked at each other with a tiny bit of confusion. But they both didn't wanna seem rude to Blizto's presence, so they looked at Blitzo and said to him, "Good morning Blitzo."

Blitzo smiles and says, "Eat up, we have a big day of killing some assholes up there in the world of the living." He then grabs himself a breakfast sandwich and a mug of coffee.

Lincoln and Loona go over to the food, and they look to Blitzo. "Thanks, Blitzo," Lincoln and Loona both complimented.

But for some reason before Lincoln could eat his breakfast sandwich, he had some concern that the food would probably be poisonous to him. Because he's in Hell right now and he probably thinks that some of the food in Hell would possibly be poisonous to humans. But for all we know and, it's just a possibility.

Right now, Lincoln is a little bit scared and nervous at the same time, knowing that the food in Hell could probably be poisonous to him.

Then Loona noticed this and said to Lincoln, "Lincoln, you have to eat this. You must have the energy to start the day. And trust me, maybe the food down here in Hell won't be that poisonous to living human beings like you."

Lincoln sighs. "Okay." He then sits, and he eats his food. Loona and Blitzo also join him and eat the food.

"So, got any plans for today, Lincoln?" asked Blitzo, "What will you be doing today?"

Lincoln had no idea what he'll be doing today since he is in Hell, so he responded with, "I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do today. I mean, I don't know what to do while I'm here." "Oh," Blitzo responded, taking a bite of his breakfast sandwich, "Fair enough then."

Then Moxxie and Millie both entered inside the building, and Moxxie is not happy with Blitzo. "Good morning, you two," Said Blitzo, "How was your sleep last night?"

Did Moxxie and Millie had a goodnight's sleep last night? For Moxxie, no. No, he did not. Because for some weirdly, unknown reason, Blitzo has this odd habit of stalking and spying on the lovely couple. So basically, he spent half of the night spying on Moxxie and Millie last night. WOW! What a god dame pervert.

Then Moxxie decided to take the opportunity to release his anger and complaints out on Blitzo.

"You really wanna know, sir?" Moxxie asked his boss in a sarcastic happy expression, waiting to get to the point where he releases his anger out on Blizto from what he did last night while Moxxie was trying to get some sleep. "Well, yeah," Blitzo responded. "Oh, it fucking sucked," Said Moxxie with a cross look on his face. "Why?" Blizto asked Moxxie.