CHAPTER.10: A broken family

(1216 Franklin Avenue, Royal Woods, Michigan, United States.)

It is 6:35 PM in the Town of Royal Woods, the Town where Lincoln Loud uses to live until Loona saved him from his near-death, took him to Hell and fixed him up.

Lincoln's mum and dad and Lincoln's ten sisters, Lori Loud, Leni Loud, Luna Loud, Luan Loud, Lynn Jr. Loud, Lucy Loud, Lana Loud, Lola Loud, Lisa Loud and Lily Loud, are in the living room in their house, watching a television news report about some updates on Lincoln's disappearance.

Each of the female siblings, except for Lynn Jr., are still very sad and miserable about their only brother running away from home due to the lack of equal love and respect they were giving him during and before the unacceptable events that involved a ridiculous superstition of good luck and bad luck.

Lynn Sr. Loud, the father of Lincoln Loud and his ten sisters, is paying full attention to the news anchorman on the television, talking about the new updates on Lincoln's disappearance as his wife and ten daughters are. But while Lynn Sr. was watching the news reports, he just kept weeping and sobbing quietly in tears as he kept regretting how badly he treated Lincoln.

Rita Loud, the mother of Lincoln Loud and his ten sisters, is paying full attention to the news anchorman on the television, talking about the new updates on Lincoln's disappearance as her heartbroken husband and ten daughters are.

And Rita is very miserable as her husband and ten daughters are.

The only family member that still isn't sad or regretting anything is Lynn Jr. Loud.

She still doesn't have the heart to see that she and her family treated Lincoln like he was worth nothing over some dumb superstition of Lincoln being bad luck and the other dumb superstition of him being good luck whenever he wears the squirrel suit.

In Lincoln's point of view, his family doesn't regret what they did to him throughout the past two months, during and after the whole good and bad luck thing. But in reality, Lincoln's family does regret it.

And not only that, in Lincoln's point of view, his family doesn't love him at all. But in reality, Lincoln's family, including his ten sisters, actually does love him.

It's been nine days since the Loud family found out that their only son and brother ran away due to the lack of equal respect and love they were giving him for many years, including the past two months.

Ever since Lincoln's family found out about his disappearance, the whole family, including the ten sisters, have been searching high and low for Lincoln all over Royal Woods. And so far, they haven't found him yet.

Lincoln's mum and dad, Rita Loud and Lynn Sr. Loud, even reported to the police that their son ran away from home.

But they didn't tell the police officers about the ridiculous superstition of Lincoln being bad luck and that he can bring good luck only whenever he wears his squirrel suit or the shamefully unacceptable treatment the parents and the ten siblings have been given Lincoln over a ridiculous superstition of good luck and bad luck or anything related to the good luck and bad luck bullshit that Lincoln had to deal with all because of his asshole, bad sports sister, Lynn Jr., labelled Lincoln as bad luck after she had lost a baseball game when her brother first attended to her baseball event.

And the Loud sisters didn't tell the police anything about the bad luck and good luck superstition events either.

Instead of telling the truth, Rita and Lynn Sr. told the police and detectives that their son, Lincoln, left due to family issues.

Rita and Lynn Sr. were just worried that they would get sent to jail and lose custody of their eleven children for a very, very, very long time.

Think about it, if Lincoln's parents or any of his ten sisters tell the police officers and detectives the truth about why Lincoln ran away from home, there's a good chance the family would end up in big, big trouble with the law and child protective services for child neglection, non-stop sibling abuse, lack of good parenting and lack of equal love for their only son and brother.