Chapter 8

Hi Everyone! I would really appreciate it if you could comment whether you want me to start doing Jasmine's, Nick's and Felix's POV (and the occasional other person) too, or if you want me to continue doing just Lucy's. 

Thanks! And sorry about the slow updates! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

It was Saturday morning so I put on my swimsuit and walked across the warm, soft sand, down to the water's edge.

I was looking left and right, shielding my eyes from the sun, looking for Jasmine, Nick and Felix, when a very familiar, female voice said,

"Hello!" from behind me. I turned around to look at her. 

"Hi." I replied back.

We talked for around 10 minutes before the the boys then finally decided to grace us with their presence.

"Hi." The boys said to us both.

"Took your time didn't you," Jasmine said to them, completely ignoring both of their greetings.

Felix glared his best death glare (which wasn't very good) at her. Unfortunately, he still didn't realise that Jasmine is one of those people that doesn't care one single bit.

"Cut it out you two!" I said to them with a small eye roll. 

"Anyway, why did you want to meet us all here? At the beach?" Nick asked me.

"Well, there is something really cool I found the first time I came down to the beach and I thought I would show you guys!"

"What is it???" Jasmine asked me curiously.

"You'll see." I replied mysteriously, which annoyed all of them. Like, a lot

It was absolutely hilarious.

________________________________________________________________________________

Eventually after a lot of moaning, complaining and begging, on the walk there,  I told them where I was taking them.

"Well, you know the rocky part of the beach?"

"Yeah." Jasmine answered. 

"If you walk far enough along, something really cool happens."

"What?" Nick asked, intrigued.

I gave him a mysterious smile and replied, "it turns to beach again but there is a lot of mist and I thought we could all go and see what's in the mist."

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Felix said excitedly. He is most definitely  the one that is always excited in our group. Except for when it comes to doing dangerous stuff, well, according to Nick.

"I-," I was about to reply to Felix when Nick interrupted me and said,

"Last one down to the rock pools is a burnt pancake!" (I have legit just burnt one of the pancakes I am cooking right now ☹️) and then he sprinted off towards the rock pools.

I ran off after him to, not wanting to be the 'burnt pancake'.

Little did the foursome know, two people had been eavesdropping on their conversation and were now both smirking at each other evilly............

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix was the last one to the rock pools. By a whole minute(we timed him on Jasmine's watch).

 Which meant he was well and truely the 'burnt pancake'.

"So, where, are, we, going, now?" Nick asked, bent over, panting.