Chapter 11

Hi Everyone!

This is just a chapter about how they all react to Lucy seeing the three glowing eyes.

Lucy's POV

They didn't believe me. I knew they wouldn't. I know I'm their friend, but why would they believe me? I must've sounded like an idiot to them. Raving on about three glowing orange eyes in a vertical line.

That's why I'm going to be prepared. I'm going in. Alone. To prove that the eyes are real. And that I'm not going crazy.

Jasmine's POV

As I walked off, I couldn't forget about what Lucy just told us. 

Was there really 'three glowing orange eyes in a vertical line' in the ship somewhere? I honestly don't even know what to believe anymore.

It does sound crazy.

Suddenly, two people appeared in front of me and said,

"We are doing a count of all the people in the town, so please kindly put you name down." They held out a clipboard and pencil.

"Sure." I said, people do stuff like this all the time. I wrote my name down.

"Why don't you write some of your friends names down to." One suggested.

I wrote down Lucy, Nick and Felix's name.

"Thank you!" They said and continued walking.

My mind almost immediately went back to the shipwreck. 

How had it been shipwrecked? Why was there apparently three glowing orange eyes on a vertical line in there? Who had been onboard the ship? Did they survive?

I guess no one will ever know.

Nick's POV

As much as I want to believe Lucy, I can't, I simply can't. 

3 glowing orange eyes in a vertical line? 

That only existed in fantasy books, make-believe games and in your imagination.

Not in the real world.

Maybe she just needs a day or two to rest and come to her senses on what she actually saw. It was probably just something that was terrifying and Lucy just though it looked like 3 glowing orange eyes in a vertical line when it wasn't.

That's probably it. I'll message her later tonight just to make sure.

Felix's POV

This isn't scientifically possible.

If she had seen the 'loch ness monster' in Scotland, sure, I wouldn't have doubted her nearly as much as I do. 

A mysterious thing with '3 glowing orange eyes in a vertical line'?

There is absolutely no possible explanation.

No one has EVER reported a sighting of anything that matches that description. Let alone any 'monsters' in a abandoned shipwreck.

I really don't want to say this, let alone think it, but I think Lucy might be losing it. Or maybe she is feeling the all the emotional impact of moving to a different place and it is all hitting her now.

I really don't know. 

I sighed loudly and got back to reading, I had a huge pile ahead of me.

Hi Everyone! Since I feel kinda a bad about waiting so long to write this and then it's really short, I decided to do a little bonus to try and make up to you guys. Hope you enjoy!

Bonus- Veronica's POV

I had finally done it.

I finally had all of those pesky teenagers names.

I dialled a number on my mobile.

"Do you have their names?" The man on the other end of the line asked.

"Yes," I said and I read out all of the teenagers names into the the phone.

"Good." The man said to me before promptly hang up.

It was now just a matter of time before those meddlesome teenagers were out of the way and I can do what I need to do.

And before I can finally reclaim what is rightfully mine.

621 words